• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

How old is too old???

billybones

Thrillseeker
Legend Member
I`m starting to get on in years now and as I head towards the big 40 mark I started to wonder.... How old is too old to be having sex???

As much as we all enjoy sex is there an age you think it may lose it`s appeal?? What if your for example 50 and a 65 year old trys to chat you up??

Can you imagine still wanting to french kiss and have a bit of oral sex when your in your 80`s???

A

Amber01

I WILL DEFINATELY STILL BE GOIN AT IT WHEN IM OLD AND WRINKLY!! You are never too old to stop having sex! Didn't you know it actually reverses the 7 signs of ageing :p Im really 65 hehehehe.

Nah i don't think you should every stop! It is healthy for you and it releases endorphins.
It just makes you feel good :)

Rochelle

Forum & Langtrees.com Administrator
Staff member
Legend Member
Guess we will all find out sooner or later. I can only hope that I still enjoy :3some: and :love76: and :icon_blow andO0 and :-X and :eek:ccasion14 when I am 65.
Right here right now I don't think we are ever too old for sex. So let's keep it up. :thumbsup:

R.xxxxxxxxxx

Happy2

Legend Member
Yes bb Just because the old line goes " It now takes me allnight. to
do what I used to do all night" Dont mean you still dont do it well and
enjoy it. You just need to be prepared I like to have the oxygen bottle well within reach
And getting old cos your Nearly 40 you dont know how lucky you are

aazaa

Silver Member
i was in Bunbury recently and there was a 75 year old working lady advertising in the local paper - i wasnt too curious about her but just goes to show you can never be too old!!!

Tannerone

Gold Member
As the saying goes "You're only as old as the woman you feel", and although I'm seventy I sometmes feel less than forty! :icon_thum

antonov

Gold Member
Geesus billybones. If you think heading towards 40 is getting old, you need your head fixed!!

T

TB

My Grandparents were in their eighties and still doing it thee times a week, which was more than I was getting ......how embarrassing. I wonder if my Nan was winding me up! Three times a week.

T

Trevsa10

For me SEX will newver loss it's appeal I might be 54 but I want to make love as much as i did whem I was 18 the only thing is now i know more and during my life I have made it my buisness to know how to give my lady earth shattering pleasure And do ypou what it is my intention if I live to be a hundred and ten every day I want to go down on at least one lady even if she is only 70 . OH and by the by my mother in law lives in a retirement village and when she moved another of the ladies there told her as she was on her own that if she wanted to have a lover . That to just let her know as apparently the old girls had a sort of stud book where they rated the old fellows who could be relied to satify . MAN get a life SEX gets better as you age

Happy2

Legend Member
I mimagine the older generation must have to become very experimental
My pop had knee replacements, gran hips. Plus we bruise easier as we age
No luv I cant bend that way anymore try another way No you'll bruise my sacrialliac in that possie But out of desperation a new position will be found to suit both parties

whilom

Whilom
Gold Member
Im not as good as I once was but Im as good once as ever I was (with the help of Blue Steel).
See I'm a legend in my own mind.
It keeps you young believe me.
Some time I may need a little coaxing but it usually cums out rite in the end.