How much?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bluegrass9

Diamond Member
There are many beautiful sex workers in Australia. However how much would you pay to spend time with a sexy lady?

For example would you pay $700 an hour?

I have seen sex workers at this price range and yes they are very beautiful but alas out of my price range.
:walk:

Sir Stefan

Agent Provocateur
Foundation Member
I guess the answer to that would be somewhat dependent upon the value one places on money.... for example a guy earning $800 a week probably could not afford to..... but a banking or mining executive earning $10,000 a week certainly could.

forest

Gold Member
Quite right SirStefan, it's all relative depending on what you earn.

But it also depends on how much you want it, if you are willing to save up for as long as it takes you may be able to afford it once in a while. Then you just may find out that, while beautiful, are these girls talented in bed?

bepp

Another World Member
Legend Member
I have been with a couple of the higher priced w/l's and have found they offer no better service than the lower priced ones .with some of the higher priced ones you helping them out with their air fares /accom in top end appartments in perth cbd.the only reason ive tried these ladies is cause i can afford it

happytimes

what you see is wat you get and alot more
Diamond Member
I have found some really hot ladies that still charge around the $300 mark. Just one for example on the Langtrees site is CARMEN.

Yeah she is the more mature age but gives an excellent service and her looks and body are right up there.

So yeah it would depend on how much you earn but if you look around there are still some great girls around that price.
The only difference would be if i had a shit load of cash i would just see those same girls but for a much longer period.

You don't need to pay $700 plus if you take a good look around.

Status
Not open for further replies.