• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

How much to fly to Thailand?

funflyer

Foundation Member
And how much does it cost you to fly to Thailand and back?
Well the airfare is about $800 on Thai depending on when you travel, cheaper on AirAsia, but here's the but, bonking is only a part of the reason I go there. I lived there for 8 years so I have many friends who live there to visit and many places I love to go to. On top of that Thai food is fantastic and the culture so interesting. The cheap sex is just a very enjoyable part of the whole fabulous experience of going there.

Derek

Bronze Member
I live flying air asia from perth , it leaves at 6.50am … and you get to Bangkok about 4pm , get a taxi to pattaya hotel and your in showering by 6pm. Then 7pm your eating and can party the night ...

Then coming home you leave at about 5pm … sleep in your hotel room until midday , check out … have a massage , then get a taxi back to the airport.

I enjoyed air asia there because you don't loose a day going or coming back … some airlines leave at 9am … so your basically screwed the night before because you need sleep and wake up at 4am .