• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

How much to feed a family of 4 in India for one week please

Anna LD

Bong Beauty ll LT Digital Team
Legend Member
I want to know how much it costs to feed a family of 4 in India for one week, and I am talking pretty basic food. We have a little in our Children Under the Bridge fund and have two families in mind that will need help/
75rs per head will work fine in time of emergencies with staple food like rice, dal and some veggies. They can occasionally ho for an egg or two too if not fish and chicken.

Chicken prices went down to 100 rs a kg.

Angela "R"

Langtrees Digital
Legend Member
Depends on the person how much he / she eats.
But 150/- will b the prefect price according to me.

Thank you for the charity, after this covid pandemic many people lost their jobs and are really suffering.😇

Mrs Langtrees

Owner & Creator
Foundation Member
Depends on the person how much he / she eats.
But 150/- will b the prefect price according to me.

Thank you for the charity, after this covid pandemic many people lost their jobs and are really suffering.😇
you should do conversion to Australian $$$ 150/- is $2.68 so I think this is too low hopefully our Indian Chat Team will see this and tell us the weekly amount to feed one person and also do the conversion.

Angela "R"

Langtrees Digital
Legend Member
you should do conversion to Australian $$$ 150/- is $2.68 so I think this is too low hopefully our Indian Chat Team will see this and tell us the weekly amount to feed one person and also do the conversion.

I want to make it clear in my sentence, 150/- for 1 day.
I think $20 - $25 a week will be fine.