• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

How much fun can you handle???

What's your level of involvement in group sex?

• Never have and never will.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Three somes only..

Votes: 5 35.7%
  • Four somes only..

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Five or moresomes..

Votes: 5 35.7%
  • Never have but would love to..

Votes: 4 28.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
T

TemptMe

OK all you fun loving forum members how much fun can you handle?
Who has had 3somes, 4somes and moresomes?

C

corneus

moresomes!

Hmmmm...eight naked writhing bodies all touching, feeling, licking,sucking...whoops! drifted off for a minute there! ;D I'll never look at a bouncy castle in quite the same way again. :wav:

S

Spunkymunky

Hmmmm...eight naked writhing bodies all touching, feeling, licking,sucking...whoops! drifted off for a minute there! ;D I'll never look at a bouncy castle in quite the same way again. :wav:

A bouncy castle!! What an EXCELLENT idea....... *claps* bravo!!

C

corneus

fun

hehe. can't lay claim to the idea myself. It was at a swingers party I went to several years ago. Lots of fun! ;D

P

Perthfun

I think it was a fivesome but sorta lost track.
The room was dark and there was dicks, tits and pussies everywhere..

I reckon a foursome is good if everyone is Bi :) :)

N

Naughty Thoughts

I know most guys would be happier with a FMF threesome but lets face it - one guy normally has enough trouble pleasing one lady let alone two at once. A MFM threesome makes more sense to me.

I've watched and been to a swingers party, but haven't really gotten into a group session (it's kind of silly to go to a swingers party and not join in, but it was my first time... )

C

Cookies n Cream

I have had 3'sums which are awesome fun .. loooooove em.. love seeing my babe being pleased by other babes... just so hard to find :( have also experienced kinda 4'sums, but they were couple on couple, no cross touching... love the though of being watched.. and watching!

I think all up, from my pov...3'sum sare more intimate...

M

Minxxy

I remember my first time at LP's very well because I had my first threesome *sigh*

Memories....

beebs

Foundation Member
Do gangbangs count?? On these ocassions it was about 6 guys showering attention on one girl....was great to be part of!

princesssuzie

Foundation Member
Had seven guys at once at a gang bang and it was great. I didn't have any problems entertaining all the guys and the most erotic part of the whole night was that I was blindfolded and videotaped so my hubbie and I could watch it all over and over again.

C

corneus

Naughty Naughty!

Hmmm. The results are not totally unexpected given the audience, but I am a little surprised by the proportion of five or moresomes. Great to see so many naughty people out there! :wav:

Status
Not open for further replies.