• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

How much cock can the average girl take?

Justlookin

Justlookin
Gold Member
Just wondering how much is too much. You see plenty of 10" strapons and dildoes. Can women really take a full 10"? Sounds dangerous.

Y

yjouon

hello justlookin,
In my knowledge, the amount that woman can take can be vary upon her experience. for example, woman can give a birth which is quite a large and long. so upon woman's training, woman can take extensive amount.
however, for average girl. 10" sound bit long. as far as I examined, 6~8" sound reasonable.
Cheers

S

Saige

It is all about lubrication (ypur own or artifiical) relaxing the muscles, breathing and giving it a second or two when in for the rest of your "stuff" to move and adjust....

Then pound away!!!!

S

Saige

Never mind us...the boys with these SUPER BIG ones, dont have it so easy I have had a reg who his partner could only have sex with him when she was drunk...cos she was relaxed and a bit numb I guess....itt hindered what he could do in his sexlife...and of course you always want what you cant have so he wanted greek (NOT THIS GIRL....MY ARSE IS TO VALUABLE)...but even for me to get on top and take it all took all of my yoga breathing techniques for relaxation...

forest

Gold Member
I'm not that big (8") but I've been with girls who have had trouble with the length but not the width.

Fudd

Foundation Member
I read somewhere that the actual length of a male's penis is twice the length of what shows on the outside, ie half can be seen and half is internal.

When I read that I thought....you beauty, as it means that I actually have a 4" penis.....lol..... :-X

Fudd :)

W

WRXXXR

Lol forest; you, I and everyone else knows 8" is on the larger side.

This older bird I know swallows (well her vagina does!) a 10" thick dildo without any fuss at all.

Surely babies are like 18" long?

Justlookin

Justlookin
Gold Member
Never mind us...the boys with these SUPER BIG ones, dont have it so easy I have had a reg who his partner could only have sex with him when she was drunk...cos she was relaxed and a bit numb I guess....itt hindered what he could do in his sexlife...and of course you always want what you cant have so he wanted greek (NOT THIS GIRL....MY ARSE IS TO VALUABLE)...but even for me to get on top and take it all took all of my yoga breathing techniques for relaxation...

Sounds like you took it like a champ though Saige. :)

Justlookin

Justlookin
Gold Member
I once went down on a chick that loved fisting. I was like "fuck you have a massive vagina, fuck you have a massive vagina, fuck you have a massive vagina..." She was like "you only needed to say that once." I said "I did!" ::)

P

Perth boy

I once went down on a chick that loved fisting. I was like "fuck you have a massive vagina, fuck you have a massive vagina, fuck you have a massive vagina..." She was like "you only needed to say that once." I said "I did!" ::)

Thats bloody funny!

Did you put your cock in it? would realy need to take it slow incase you fell in!

M

MY TIME NOW

10" OUCH! Ok, How about the notion of ; Its not the size of the wave its the motion of the ocean. How much does size really matter? Where is the line drawn?:ky:

S

Saige

I'm not that big (8") but I've been with girls who have had trouble with the length but not the width.

Forest you are such a show off......:icon_blow...love it!!

hmmmmm....my turn now...its too small when...a condom wont fit you have to use a finger sock or the pubic hair is longer then it is....FYI seen it...so I believe it!!!

S

sexnut

Won't need any yoga breathing techniques with me * embarrass*

S

sexnut

I heard some girls don't go for large dicks because it stretches them, then they need larger dicks for satisfaction because they have over stretched themselves, not as fulfilled because they need that extra size

S

Saige

You cant stretch yourself/muscles from big cock.....did you know as it is a muscle the more you use it the stronger it gets....hence why girls do pelvic floor exercises.....Yes it can be stretch from child birth and a few other things...but the old saying she must be loose cos she has a lot of sex is incorrect!!

forest

Gold Member
Saige;151354]Forest you are such a show off......:icon_blow...love it!!

Big... but not "that big" :) .... and proportional...

bdouble77

Silver Member
when i first met my wife she had a good look and said...how cute! an extra belly button!!
:laughing4