• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

How many sex partners you ever had?

L

Lantana

Last edited by a moderator:

Fudd

Foundation Member
...let's see now....1.....2......3......errrrrr.........forget it. :)

L

Lord Spikey

OK
After reading this thread, I find I am not that different to a lot of other people.

I got married at 21 after having sex with just four girls/ladies. My wife was number 2. Got divorced at 40 and re-married 8 days later.

During my first marriage, I only dabbled once with a WL in Kalgoorlie, although I did see a lady in Brisbane, but the only sex I had there was with my hand, while she encouraged me. Apparently, sex was illegal back then in Queensland and I was told to use my imagination. What a joke. At the end of my first marriage, I met the lady who became my second wife.

Since my divorce (from my first wife), I have had a little over 100 ladies, all WLs, in 5 different countries.
I am in no way an expert; I am not even that good at this craft. There are men I idolize due to their skills. I have, however, had the opportunity to click with a number of ladies and that has lead to a mutually satisfying time.

I think that meeting WLs is similar to meeting IRL ladies. Sometimes you click, most times you don't. The WLs have a very difficult job in trying to convince us dirty old men and desperates that they think we are great in bed and taking them to heaven.

But then, that is the fantasy we buy

M

Mary Anne PA

I never kiss and tell
More than once
Less than lots
Enough to know what I like
Can do it blind folded....can blindfold you
like to uncover unwrap and explore....
never married..

ok Ill stop now,,,