How many partners in a single day?

longjohn

Longjohn TS
Legend Member
Two girls at once in Jakarta. 22yr old perfect figure and her friend 24 yr old slim as well was my birthday so went from midday till 7am next day.

MikeB

Legend Member
Last night played with 4 girl at a Perth swingers club (Which is perhaps 1 or two more than usual, but not top)

Regularly when playing with another couple & swap partner is two, but if there is a unicorn can be 3 Or 4 if each couple has a unicorn.

in a group play situation can be 4, 5 or more in play In a single room at once.

know one very greedy girl who played in a group situation with 14 partners in one session (twice over as she proudly reminds!)

Channelle

Legend Member
Apology for my naivety, but apart from having a big horn, a unicorn in this setting is ....

Thanks in advance.

And from one of your other posts discussing similar .... the lady in question had an AMM profile?

Last edited:

Anaconda

Gold Member
Last night played with 4 girl at a Perth swingers club (Which is perhaps 1 or two more than usual, but not top)

Regularly when playing with another couple & swap partner is two, but if there is a unicorn can be 3 Or 4 if each couple has a unicorn.

in a group play situation can be 4, 5 or more in play In a single room at once.

know one very greedy girl who played in a group situation with 14 partners in one session (twice over as she proudly reminds!)
Jealous…..

Wooper

Legend Member
twice from threesomes. And once with two girls in a day as I was going to see a tinder girl that night and a girl I’d hooked up with prior randomly rocked upto my place to see me and we ended up having sex and then after she left I made an excuse to the other girl for not getting in contact as it was now about an hour over when I was suppose to see her and she said it was fine and then invited me over and we ended up having sex to

longjohn

Longjohn TS
Legend Member
Where do you go in Jakarta?
Auquaries massage Parlour which is in Block M .

Rocked up just before closing one girl older girl 24yr old with glasses office looking girl said she was going home.

When I mentioned 1 000 000 IDR $100 Australian for the night with breakfast she said ok.

They only get $30 Australian per 1 hr client and they prefer Western Men. She was only working there 2 days per week.

She contacted her other friend that worked there and we had a wonderful time on my birthday.

She loved watching me bone her friend doing doggy position as her friend had the perfect ass.