How do you post Youtube Videos?

bepp

Another World Member
Legend Member
Tania just a side issue....where do u find those lil vid clips n how do do transfer em here
i see a number of vid clips ..humorous songs like urs above sometimes lil doco n have wandered where r they found ...yes i know on the nett but where n how??

T

Tania Admin

Tania just a side issue....where do u find those lil vid clips n how do do transfer em here
i see a number of vid clips ..humorous songs like urs above sometimes lil doco n have wandered where r they found ...yes i know on the nett but where n how??

When I go to the video on Youtube I click on the share link. This gives me options eg: Fb, Message etc. I click on clipboard and it comes up with copy URL. Then I paste the URL on my thread and voila :)
I hope this helps :)

johnlou

5 Star General
Foundation Member
bepp i always copy and paste the youtube web address into the post

johnlou

5 Star General
Foundation Member
it is much easier on a desktop than a mobile , i have big fingers and not able to do much on the mobile phone :) :)

bepp

Another World Member
Legend Member
Ok thanks for Tania ..J.L.
PROblm is ive only got a mobile to use but thanx i'll persevere

T

Tania Admin

Ok thanks for Tania ..J.L.
PROblm is ive only got a mobile to use but thanx i'll persevere
See the curvey arrow at the top. Do you have that function on your phone when your on YouTube? I click on that and scroll down and it gives me the copy to clipboard function. Screenshot_2015-10-14-19-30-41.png

Ian IT

Gold Member

post_youtube_vid.jpg

Ian IT

Gold Member
Is that on an I.Phone Jackhammer? I don't have that option on my phone.

Yes it is Tania. Go to Youtube using your safari browser. Go to a video and you will see between the + icon and the flag icon there is a pointy line wth three dots icon. Click on that icon and you will see a popup with the share url.
Copy and paste that url into a post and your good to go..

T

Tania Admin

Yes it is Tania. Go to Youtube using your safari browser. Go to a video and you will see between the + icon and the flag icon there is a pointy line wth three dots icon. Click on that icon and you will see a popup with the share url.
Copy and paste that url into a post and your good to go..
Cool. Thanks heaps. I only posted my phones options it's a HTC "The best" lol IMO