• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

How do you know if you have Premature Ej

Bluejacket94

Silver Member
Context: Haven't had sex for a while, very occasional masturbation (dont really want to do it myself). My first visit to an AMP with Nude HJ I came in 30 seconds.

My dick is extremely sensitive and I cum really easily lately. I dont think I have premature ejaculation but it freaks me out. Used to be able to last 30 minutes in sex. Anyone has similar experience? How long does it take for your stamina to recover. Any advice please? cheers

Slugger1

Legend Member
Context: Haven't had sex for a while, very occasional masturbation (dont really want to do it myself). My first visit to an AMP with Nude HJ I came in 30 seconds.

My dick is extremely sensitive and I cum really easily lately. I dont think I have premature ejaculation but it freaks me out. Used to be able to last 30 minutes in sex. Anyone has similar experience? How long does it take for your stamina to recover. Any advice please? cheers

Try some of this it may help you
https://www.talkinsex.com/threads/guys-tell-me-more-about-edge-gel.59796/#post-515022

HORNYAZN

Silver Member
I've started noticing some sort of difference in myself especially in recent year. When I visit a WL, i have to really focus to get a hard on, and as soon as it gets hard doesn't take long to blow my load as I'm focusing trying to maintain an erection. My last visit during overseas I had a beautiful lady giving me you are silly trying to get me hard, soon it's hard she turned around to get a condom turned back and it went soft.
However, when I'm with my partner I can get an erection just by simply hugging each other and we can have sex for more than 30mins.
Anyone having similar problem?

PantySlayer

Self-Proclaimed Peach Connoisseur
Diamond Member
I guess depends on the position for me. Handjobs, blowjobs, natural sex, and cowgirl I can last for 20-30 minutes easy. Doggy style though I can seem to climax in just a 30 seconds to a couple of minutes.