• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

How did you get into the punting lifestyle?

Charlie Punter

Gold Member
A conversation starter for you all out there as I'm interested in how you ended up using sex workers?

To kick things off, here is my story.

I was in Sydney for work (live in WA) and was there over a weekend. I had a sore back and there was a legitimate AMP close to the hotel. I was genuinely there for a legit massage. I stripped down to my jocks and when the lady returned she laughed and asked me to take them off "in case they got oil on them". It must have been a quiet day as she asked if another worker could join the massage as she was training - no extra cost. One was doing a genuine massage, the other focussed more on the legs and in between. I was not too sure what was going on, but happy to go with the flow. Unfortunately another customer came in so the added hands left. Came to the flip and was a little gun shy being firm-ish, but ended up with topless HJ for $30 more. Happy days!

From there I went back to the same place a few times and only indulged with RnT when travelling, but my appetite was whetted! Staying in different areas I sought out less discreet options and then some offering FS, but still only opted for HJ - for a while before succumbing. From there I started to explore the plethora of full-time independent workers and the rest as they say, is history. I'm now a fairly regular punter with a combination of RnT and independents, depending on what I'm after and how flush I am at the time. My favourite type of booking would be 2-3 hours with a known and trusted provider but I'm always intrigued by new offerings and happy to explore. Top of my list currently is a PSE double with 2 genuinely bi stunners.

So, what's your story?

Lingus

Legend Member
My initial experience was also unintended ... it was about 20 years ago, just into the new millennium ... I'd moved house to the outskirts of Perth and was looking on the internet for a nearby massage service for my lower back.

I found a Malaysian lady who was qualified and who provided services to aged care facilities but who also worked from home ... things were all above board on my first visit, and I subsequently became a regular client at her home. Maybe it's old age, but I can't for the life of me recall how things moved direction away from strictly massage therapy ... but things moved alright and pretty soon I was dropping by her home simply to see her naked and to have her unload my liquid stresses across various parts of her body ... and to spice up these visits she began to indulge me in role play games whilst also teaching me a few massage skills for our mutual benefit. I remained a client of hers for maybe 3 or 4 years, up until she decided to enter into a committed relationship. After that, well, I guess you could say the floodgates were there to open and I began exploring new opportunities for massage and unrelated services ... ;)

finguy

Bronze Member
For me it was a very simple conclusion. I wanted 'X' and it could be purchased for 'Y'. The alternatives were not only painful but also much more expensive.

ozwarlock67

Legend Member
It was 1995 and I wanted to meet a lady who would indulge my fetish.
Sort of went on from there.

osscar

Foundation Member
I was bewitched into it purely by accident and it all started with a haircut!!!!!!
Many years ago i noticed an ad for skimpy hIrcuts at a place called Stallones, old timers will remember this place.
Had a great haircut from a lady in lingeree who made sure her boobs were in my face for most of the time which was very pleasant.
What i didnt realise was that upstairs was a massage parlour called tudor lane from memory which i was talked into paying a visit, upselling i think they call it but after the sexy hair cut and head massage i was putty in thier hands.
I signed up for a spa and massage with a very attractive lady and my eyes were opened to a whole new world of pleasures which ultimately lead to me being upsold once more to full on FS which i now alternate with massage , my favourite being nuru if you can find it.
Suffice to say im hooked and cooked but no regrets just wish the skimpy haircuts would return.

Channelle

Legend Member
Me too by accident.
Needed a massage, and went to Walk In massage in Hulme Court, Myaree. Great massage, 100% legit, which was the only type of massage I knew.
Went the next week for a repeat but no spots as fully booked.
Spur of the moment saw another place across the road, then called Body Health ... and the rest they say ...
And that lady, long since retired, still remains my very dear friend.

sabredog

Steppin' Out
Legend Member
A mate convinced me to go to a massage parlour when I was in Thailand. The rest is history lol.
Sounds like me to be honest. :)

Got back to Perth, checked out the scene, even dating a Thai masseuse for a while back this time last year.

skyray

Bronze Member
Lived in Singapore for many years. Tons of massage parlours and spa activities. Packages that you could not resist. Island of paradise got me hooked. Took an adventure to Clark Philippines and the rest is history

Yorkie

Bronze Member
Worked as a carpenter in London. Asked to put in a partition in a brothel. I had no idea at the time what the business was until I heard the groaning and moans of pleasure in background. It turned me on so much I had to explore.... Hooked now . I even got a freebie from a gorgeous French girl who was impressed with my handiwork! Oh to live those days again....

Andyfool12345

Bronze Member
Lived in Shanghai for aroubd 7 years. Plenty of karaoke bars and massage parlours to choose from. Always a good time.

massage

Gold Member
I don't punt, but I do enjoy a good legit massage. I travel a lot for work and would end up wanting a massage at odd hours. That led me to the fascinating world of AMPs and privates. Still don't indulge in extras which does make for some interesting conversations, and means I probably end up paying more for a legit massage than I should. Get the occassional dud where they'd rather finish you off and get you out the door rather than massage for the full time, but all in all it's been pretty positive.

CraftyBear

Silver Member
I don't punt, but I do enjoy a good legit massage. I travel a lot for work and would end up wanting a massage at odd hours. That led me to the fascinating world of AMPs and privates. Still don't indulge in extras which does make for some interesting conversations, and means I probably end up paying more for a legit massage than I should. Get the occassional dud where they'd rather finish you off and get you out the door rather than massage for the full time, but all in all it's been pretty positive.
How do the more "legitimate" massages compare to the AMPs and privates as far as technique?

massage

Gold Member
How do the more "legitimate" massages compare to the AMPs and privates as far as technique?
I've had some great massages at AMPs and some pretty ordinary ones from purely legit shops. It depends on not only the individual but also the day they're having. I remember one from a very non-legit source that was terrible. It was like she'd never even given her boyfriend a massage, and she knew ahe was terrible too. At least she had a great personality and was easy on the eyes.
My main issue with some AMPs is the timing. Even when you're upfront about not wanting extras they still seem to allow time for it which means they progress too fast through the massage. The last 15 minutes is kind of wasted as they either spend too long whereever they end up or go back to somewhere else half heartedly, or spend the time trying to convince you to go the extra mile.

Numpty

Illegitimi non carborundum
Legend Member
Amsterdam.
Weed Cafe, sex show & on to various windows with stunners for quickies at what at the time was $30 for a quickie.
rinse and repeat all three steps ad infinitum, that was a long and very blurry weekend but it all made sense at the timešŸ¤£