How did I get the name Mrs Langtrees

Mrs Langtrees

Owner & Creator
Foundation Member
True Story Christmas Night about 16 years ago and I was downstairs in the back smoking lounge when 4 of the handsomest young surfer dudes came in. Around 10pm.
I asked them what a good looking & well raised boys like you doing in Langtrees?
One turned and said Mrs Langtrees this is our friend......and he hasn;t been Langered yet.
We are all Hale boys he said its a tradition....didn't your boys go to Hale Mrs Langtrees

7f5baaa6f2eef9d5229e182f5117164d.jpg

Mrs Langtrees

Owner & Creator
Foundation Member
This works better if uses the new feature links for instagram and Twitter etc. PM Tizzy if you want your forum name changed or forum deleted etc and will be the first job I teach them Saturday week.
Alley W and all other team members can be included in the one conversation if you have 15 posts of more...Indias Team please list all team member forum names here on one post. If a moderator you can edit the post if you forget on. You all need to learn how to use these features.
I just had a great three way conversation with Adelaide members and thought I was in a forum...it would of made great material online.