• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

How about YunSpa

H

hiall

It seems 99% legit and professional until I see that they post some ads in the massage part of personal serviceson locanto. Wondering if anyone's ever managed to get anything extra there. It's a good massage so would be great if one can get a little more at the same time

H

hiall

I've been in before, nothing happened though. To further confuse me, the first time I went in I was asked to go fully naked which suggests but isn't definitive either way

donkeyz

Bronze Member
Yeah I've been there a few times, and I even ask them if they do "extras", lol. But nah, they don't :(
Pretty sure they just advertise in the personal services section for business. They know guys like me like to get "blue-balled", lol

guarantee

Silver Member
The lady Zhengyun Weng from Taiwan founded the massage place. She used to do private massage by random encounters on WhatsApp and WeChat with the function of "people nearby" when she started up. Luckily got serviced once six or seven years ago. Young and beautiful lady with gorgeous body. Not sure if her massage shop goes legit now or not. Guess she is in Taiwan atm opening her massage branch there.