• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

hotels for daytime meets

L

Lucky10

I'd like to know any place in Perth, preferably CBD that offers cheap rooms for "quickies" at lunch time - the cop that I'm screwing is too chicken to do it in his office and I'm getting tired of doing it in the car.

greenfield

Foundation Member
i have a couple of ladies who are keen for day time fun. I don't mind paying the full rate for a nice hotel room, but almost all places dont' let you check in until 2pm. My preference was before lunch til about 5pm.
can anyone help?

B

Bonnie n Buzz

I was arranging a city appartment for the purpose of short term use... ie a couple of hours. The concept was a membership based group with online booking of the room so as to make it as discrete as possible.
If theres enough interest we can review the idea.

E

Elise Emerald Kitten

63ad14cf1196273bffef824ffeacb

Last edited by a moderator:

naughtyjoker

Silver Member
I was arranging a city appartment for the purpose of short term use... ie a couple of hours. The concept was a membership based group with online booking of the room so as to make it as discrete as possible.
If theres enough interest we can review the idea.

Just beware..look for the law where you are planning to operate. Some states need a license to do what you want to do.