Hot days

Nina Stone

Gold Member
So hard to stay cool on these hot days
I fainted this morning in the city while I was at an atm on Hay st. One minute I was standing there feeling like I couldn’t see right, and the next I blacked out momentarily, and was on the footpath. It was really scary and happened so quickly. Stay hydrated and cool everyone. Don’t flake out like me. No idea how the poor souls in the mines up north cope 😭

Slugger1

Legend Member
I fainted this morning in the city while I was at an atm on Hay st. One minute I was standing there feeling like I couldn’t see right, and the next I blacked out momentarily, and was on the footpath. It was really scary and happened so quickly. Stay hydrated and cool everyone. Don’t flake out like me. No idea how the poor souls in the mines up north cope 😭
Good advice Nina drink plenty of fluids. Hope you didn't hurt yourself in the fall.

DavidTeague16

Silver Member
I remember those Asian WLs during the winter who were only given one of those small K Mart fan
heaters to stay warm... wonder what happens during the summer like the past week? the houses
they worked out of ie Morley, Karrinyup, Innaloo didn't appear to have air conditioning....