• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

Horny in public place!!!

Samantha Witch

Fitser Team
Diamond Member
I once got very horny in public and i asked my person if he wanted to have sex in public she said OK... it was almost 10 at night so we went to the local park and did it on the grass ;););)

Vineta Sexting

Sexting Princess
Legend Member
“Not sure how ‘public’ this is, but my one night my boyfriend and I were swimming our pool and started getting a little grabby. I slid my hand into his swimming trunks and started feeling him up. He couldn’t handle it, and he ripped off my bikini and we have sex right there in the pool. One of our neighbors jokingly mocked me for it the next day (we can be kinda loud), but I guess they were mostly cool with it?:rolleyes:

Jaimi

Gold Member
You do it, just don't get caught ;)

It wasn't really very public as it was a quiet road late at night, but my partner and I once did it in the car on the way to dropping him home one night.

Another time we were camping with friends and did it in the tent next to theirs, a few times ;) They suspected we would but didn't hear. You could say it was intents (little tent joke for ya) :cool::excited:

Tania

Driver @ Langtrees
Silver Member
You do it, just don't get caught ;)

It wasn't really very public as it was a quiet road late at night, but my partner and I once did it in the car on the way to dropping him home one night.

Another time we were camping with friends and did it in the tent next to theirs, a few times ;) They suspected we would but didn't hear. You could say it was intents (little tent joke for ya) :cool::excited:
Don’t know about public, but definitely people knew. Hubby and I joined the mile high club about 20 years ago. It was exciting but awkward afterwards