• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

Horny chicks - girls with high sex drives

A

asiandelight

I must have too much testosterone or something because I think about sex all day everyday. I heard that's usually a male trait.

Even reading these forums on public transport makes me horny and I start staring at guy's crotches fantasizing about sucking their cocks and having sex. STRANGE I KNOW.

Anyway, I just wonder if anyone could share their stories about girls with high sex drives?

Do I need therapy, like sex addiction?? Tiger Woods? haha.

W

WRXXXR

An ex of mine was like this. It's all she thought about. Even a drive to the shops would end in some form of sexual activity. Every night at least once, most lunchtimes and every morning. Was great fun for a while and it was one of those rare girls where everytime just gets better and better. Never the same routine. But all good things come to an end and she dropped the L bomb.

I slept with her before I knew her name and vice versa. "what did you say your name was again"? "I didn't!".

Who says cars don't get you the girl!

homer

Doh!
Legend Member
everyone is different, with different libido or sex drive. thats what make us unique. maybe you have some of the male brain cells in you...lol...but that is good...we need more chicks like you lol...

the only therapy for you is one where you are very religious and in agreement all the time...*moan*...lol

enjoy the forum.