• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

Hi guy new girls Just arrived

Mark_50

Gold Member
She is nicer in person....no worries with her.
Maybe she either needs a lesson some more lessons, or she needs to tell someone else what she is trying to say and let THEM post the replies

Cant see the "so called Boss" of any business that want to attract customers giving a response like that?
I missed your texts or 3 separate occasions but you have the problem??????

Helsinkifin

Diamond Member
Maybe she either needs a lesson some more lessons, or she needs to tell someone else what she is trying to say and let THEM post the replies

Cant see the "so called Boss" of any business that want to attract customers giving a response like that?
Mark50.....I recommend you just cruise down and check the place out. It's good value and no complaint for the price.

jessandnicky

Silver Member
I have an idea. Some of you have been to this place, some dont. Seems a lot of pros and cons. What about we just go together to find out??? :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

nathanpeter

Gold Member

Mate I messaged this morning, same thing no reply at all, useless

relaxxx

Gold Member
I find place like white house to be better value than massage place.
set price , nice ladies, showers and clean towels

Mark_50

Gold Member
Mate I messaged this morning, same thing no reply at all, useless
I did send them a message the other day and I did get a response basically straight away.
Text was basically the exact as what was posted at the start of this thread with 3 pictures added, which at the time I thought was an automated response?

Unfortunately no questions that I asked were answered, and no details of the ladies!
One would think, if you are going to cover their faces then you would at least mention things like Names, Nationality, age?

All seemed too hard, so just deleted the message

Helsinkifin

Diamond Member
I did send them a message the other day and I did get a response basically straight away.
Text was basically the exact as what was posted at the start of this thread with 3 pictures added, which at the time I thought was an automated response?

Unfortunately no questions that I asked were answered, and no details of the ladies!
One would think, if you are going to cover their faces then you would at least mention things like Names, Nationality, age?

All seemed too hard, so just deleted the message
Let it go Mark 50.....you seem stuck in a negative nit pick mode.....

Helsinkifin

Diamond Member
Just stating what happened, NOTHING more NOTHING less!

And that should be what what the forum is about!
Not everyone has good experiences, and we should be able to share the good and the bad!
No point just blowing smoke up some ones ass
Experience???? You are taking about a text message and haven't even been there.....which is why you are missing out. That's not an "experience" it's a text message lol....

B

Badge

Just stating what happened, NOTHING more NOTHING less!

And that should be what what the forum is about!
Not everyone has good experiences, and we should be able to share the good and the bad!
No point just blowing smoke up some ones ass
So not just me , time you admitted they are not as good as you say they are .
They make mistakes and are far from perfect just like all of us

Mark_50

Gold Member
Experience???? You are taking about a text message and haven't even been there.....which is why you are missing out. That's not an "experience" it's a text message lol....
No seems like YOU are the one missing the point

If a place can not reply to messages, answer questions, places misleading ads then (in my previous experiences) it speaks volumes about the service you will receive and 99.9% of the time, they are NOT worth bothering with!

You may have had different experiences and want to be their White Knight always rushing to their defence, good luck for you!
But as far as I am concerned the responses left here, and the text messages are enough to keep my money going to other places that actually provide the requested information and quality service

As for your previous comment regarding me being stuck in a "negative nit picking mode" you could not be further from the truth
I don't care in the slightest, I already have enough information and have made my choice, I did contact them to check them out after you said
Mark50.....I recommend you just cruise down and check the place out. It's good value and no complaint for the price.
Sent a message to see who was working who was available and just got a standard message with no information, was not going to play games and spend all day sending messages back and forth so I went elsewhere! Simple and Easy

3 or 4 days later I was quoted and nathanpeter said that he had tried yet again and received no reply.
Only then did I share the experience I had days earlier! So personally I don"t give a dam about visiting the White House nor this thread - But will reply if someone quotes/replies to a post of mine!

So not just me , time you admitted they are not as good as you say they are .
They make mistakes and are far from perfect just like all of us

Sherrif, think you maybe quoting the wrong person there 🤣😂
Maybe you quoted me but were referring to Helsinkitin the White House White Knight?
Pretty darn sure that I have never said they were good or bad
I didn't receive the information requested and moved on - Simple YMMV

DK_Number_1

Silver Member

If a place can not reply to messages, answer questions, places misleading ads then (in my previous experiences) it speaks volumes about the service you will receive and 99.9% of the time, they are NOT worth bothering with!

You may have had different experiences and want to be their White Knight always rushing to their defence, good luck for you!
But as far as I am concerned the responses left here, and the text messages are enough to keep my money going to other places that actually provide the requested information and quality service

As for your previous comment regarding me being stuck in a "negative nit picking mode" you could not be further from the truth
I don't care in the slightest, I already have enough information and have made my choice, I did contact them to check them out after you said

Sent a message to see who was working who was available and just got a standard message with no information, was not going to play games and spend all day sending messages back and forth so I went elsewhere! Simple and Easy

3 or 4 days later I was quoted and nathanpeter said that he had tried yet again and received no reply.
Only then did I share the experience I had days earlier! So personally I don"t give a dam about visiting the White House nor this thread - But will reply if someone quotes/replies to a post of mine!

Maybe you quoted me but were referring to Helsinkitin the White House White Knight?

I would hate to see when you were being negative every comment has been negative. For someone who has moved on you are stuck looking in your rear vision mirror. I’ve been once nice Thai Girl and enjoyed it. Tried again the other day and the photos didn’t grab me so I didn’t book. Waiting for them to get Thai Girls. This thread is getting monotonously boring.

jessandnicky

Silver Member
For goodness sake. You guys need to grow up. Few people have good experiences, some people dont feel that way. Simple is that. If you dont like it, dont go. Go somewhere else. Nobody forcing you to go to this place...

Helsinkifin

Diamond Member

I'm not engaging with you any further on the matter Mark.... good bye.

Obbie

Legend Member
Once again I messaged and answer came back in around 5 min ! Was told two ladies working ages were around 30 ! Didn’t ask for pics as I don’t really take much notice of them ! But I got a answer to the message ! Best bet is to go have a look and if you don’t like what they have walk out ! Boss lady definitely doesn’t have a problem with that 😊

Obbie

Legend Member
Mate ,if you don't think that is not aggressive then you have a problem , anyhow I will say again after texting on 3 different days and getting no response , maybe I was unlucky , but if you guys are happy because you got a reply , good for you . Plenty of other choices for me .
Sorry but I don’t 🙄 and yep hope you have better luck with others ! I messaged around 6 ads from locanto on the weekend and didn’t get any replies so it’s not just here it’s happening 👍

T

Tania Admin

Please refrain from your name calling. There is no need for it just to get your point across.