• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

Hi guy new girls Just arrived

Mark_50

Gold Member
Oh my, someone needs to give this person some lessons LOL 🤪
Mark_50
I have no Time to read every word..I can guess Some people have some word problems on my advertising

If you "skimmed" a little better you would have seen
Now, I have no problem with the White House what so ever, I am yet to venture over that way, which I may do in the next few weeks?

My previous question/comment in this thread regarding the "New Girls" was a general observation/question and maybe should have been posted it a separate thread? But it wasn't my bad!
Now if you were to glance through some of the local ads on various sites no doubt you will see many stating "Just Arrived in Perth", "Only in Perth for 1 week", "New Girls every week" .......................................along with all the other bullshit "100% Real pictures".......................
Or maybe take your own advise 🤬
get yourself out Expose your brain to the sun..so you can have more brain

Helsinkifin

Diamond Member
Everyone cool down. White house has some good stuff.....as black mamba has highlighted.....the owner has now made it clear that the girls are new to her shop, not the country or state....why not go and check out what's on offer......

WhiteHouse

2 May Holman Dr Bassendean 0893771484
Diamond Member
🤔🤭🤪😂🤣whatever today sunshine day get yourself out .relaxing day

Last edited:

WhiteHouse

Diamond Member
Everyone cool down. White house has some good stuff.....as black mamba has highlighted.....the owner has now made it clear that the girls are new to her shop, not the country or state....why not go and check out what's on offer......
💋💋💋

Obbie

Legend Member
I think it has gotten worse over the years? So if it has gotten worse, then it has the potential to get better

Still believe as the punters handing over our $$, we do have the ability to make it change
The ones with the false information basically are relying on us carrying on with the booking once we discover the truth.
By simply walking away and keeping your $$ in your pocket then they loose time and money until they start posting the correct information

Not all punters are looking for the same thing so why falsely advertise?
And if the product is not what what advertised, then don't pay for it
You can always walk away if you don’t like what you see ! The White House doesn’t put up photos as most time the girls don’t want her to ! That’s fair enough it’s there choice ! Unfortunately false advertising is a scam to get the ones who don’t walk away !!

WhiteHouse

Diamond Member
You can always walk away if you don’t like what you see ! The White House doesn’t put up photos as most time the girls don’t want her to ! That’s fair enough it’s there choice ! Unfortunately false advertising is a scam to get the ones who don’t walk away !!
Thank you to understand 💋💋

Tori Lion

Gold Member
With thee borders still closed, I just do not understand where all these "New" girls are coming from?
Specially the ones that say that they are only here for a week?

Surely it would not be worth the time and effort to come here, do ya 14 days quarantine, work a week and then possibly face another 14 days quarantine when you leave
🤣🤣 this is a very good point

WhiteHouse

Diamond Member
Send her a text and she will send pics back. Always does.....number is back some where on the thread I think.
Make_50
Today so beautiful weather. Have a sunshine. did you go out in the SUN today 🤣🤣

WhiteHouse

Diamond Member
relaxing time for me 💋

Attachments

• 83BA5D83-8184-4491-9E8C-CAF83059DCE5.jpeg
    83BA5D83-8184-4491-9E8C-CAF83059DCE5.jpeg
    113.3 KB · Views: 25
  • A53B5538-089D-4DBA-97F3-DB52C87BCAE7.jpeg
    A53B5538-089D-4DBA-97F3-DB52C87BCAE7.jpeg
    166.2 KB · Views: 25

WhiteHouse

Diamond Member
Sorry .. I just do my job to take customers in business..I believe Every business try the way to get customers in
But Up to you .if u no like anything or
the girls what we have... u can walk away .Your money, you can spend anything you like..no one can force u to Spend is
a Freedom country.🙏🙏

Last edited:

Obbie

Legend Member
With such an aggressive manner , not sure I want to visit either .
Don’t think she was being aggressive ! Maybe this place isn’t for you for a visit ! I’ve been a few times and haven’t had a problem so far !

B

Badge

Don’t think she was being aggressive ! Maybe this place isn’t for you for a visit ! I’ve been a few times and haven’t had a problem so far !
Mate ,if you don't think that is not aggressive then you have a problem , anyhow I will say again after texting on 3 different days and getting no response , maybe I was unlucky , but if you guys are happy because you got a reply , good for you . Plenty of other choices for me .