• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

Hi guy new girls Just arrived

I think the WhiteHouse may have developed an artificial intelligence programme to do their posting for them, saves time but needs a few of the bugs removed!!! :D

Peter D

Silver Member
Double check before you go. Txt and booked for 10:15 this morning. Drive the 30 mins to get there only to be told 2 girls on and both busy. Maybe wait 30 min, which would be more like an hour. Waste of fkn time!!

WhiteHouse

2 May Holman Dr Bassendean 0893771484
Diamond Member
Double check before you go. Txt and booked for 10:15 this morning. Drive the 30 mins to get there only to be told 2 girls on and both busy. Maybe wait 30 min, which would be more like an hour. Waste of fkn time!!
Iโ€™m apologize .the girls open the Door thought it was you๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™

blackmamba

Bronze Member
Take it easy on this business everyone. Iโ€™ve been going here for a while now and the owner is a great person and a very kind woman. I just finished a session with Julie this afternoon and was left very satisfied. Iโ€™m only saying this because compared to alot of other establishments across Perth, this is one of the very few where you can deal directly with the owner and sheโ€™s someone who is genuine and not out to simply rip people off. Shit happens and even the best of us have bad days. I for one had a great time today and Iโ€™ll continue to go back because I enjoy seeing the girls and I enjoy how Iโ€™m treated by the owner. Mamba out.

WhiteHouse

Diamond Member
Take it easy on this business everyone. Iโ€™ve been going here for a while now and the owner is a great person and a very kind woman. I just finished a session with Julie this afternoon and was left very satisfied. Iโ€™m only saying this because compared to alot of other establishments across Perth, this is one of the very few where you can deal directly with the owner and sheโ€™s someone who is genuine and not out to simply rip people off. Shit happens and even the best of us have bad days. I for one had a great time today and Iโ€™ll continue to go back because I enjoy seeing the girls and I enjoy how Iโ€™m treated by the owner. Mamba out.
๐Ÿ™โค
Thanks you so much my dear for the compliment
I do understand that every business
has competitors.
but I don't understand this situation, why would Someone have to looking the problem for other businesses?

Peter D

Silver Member
Pre Covid so did I but it's a long way to go to get stuffed around so regrettably another one crossed of the list!

Helsinkifin

Diamond Member
This can happen anywhere and it doesn't sound as though it was deliberate. It's part of the game, had you waited you may have been rewarded like Black Mamba was.....though you may end up not touching the sides after him if he really is a BBC mamba....lol.

Mark_50

Gold Member
This can happen anywhere and it doesn't sound as though it was deliberate. It's part of the game, had you waited you may have been rewarded like Black Mamba was.....though you may end up not touching the sides after him if he really is a BBC mamba....lol.

Sorry I know after Mamba review, the White House probably have a line around the block for the next few weeks/months BUT

๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘To Peter that walked and didn't take their bullshit

Because I personally would side with Peter D!
Rather than just brushing it off as shit happens, just sit there and wait your turn?
If you take the time to make contact with any business, organise a time that suites both parties and confirm a booking, then you kind of expect to be seen within a reasonable time frame of that booking!
No business is going to sit and wait for a customer if they turn up late! So why the fuck should a customer wait 30 minutes just because the business did not want to keep the booking time slot- They probably thought that they could slip the casual walk in, between bookings, make the customer that booked wait and take every ones money!
For a customer, then you kinda expect there maybe some delays, for so many reasons
But to ask someone that also sounds like a regular customer to wait 30 minutes because someone else has taken their booking WTF??????

Every single place that I have visited, whether it be just a massage shop or FS establishment will ask for a NAME if they have bookings, not just assume that the next Joe Blow that walks through the door is the booking and just automatically look after the blow in??
Then to ask a punter that has booked to wait 30 minutes for the lady to become available, (for me) is as good as turning them away

It maybe a one off miss understanding????? Who will Know for sure?
But if you know you have "Peter" booked in at 10.15am then SURELY SOMEONE would be asking the people walking in the door what their name was?

Sally Sexting

Sexting Queen - Fun & Flirty
Legend Member
Asian white House studio message
Adult entertainment club in Bassendean,
2 May Holman Dr, Bassendean WA 6054, Australia
โ˜Ž0893771484. Text 0449175855.
1599758075477.png
1599758233651.png
Hours:

Friday9:30 amโ€“12 am
Saturday9:30 amโ€“12 am
Sunday9:30amโ€“11pm
Monday9:30amโ€“11pm
Tuesday9:30amโ€“11pm
Wednesday9:30amโ€“11pm
Thursday9:30amโ€“11pm

Helsinkifin

Diamond Member
Sorry I know after Mamba review, the White House probably have a line around the block for the next few weeks/months BUT

๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘To Peter that walked and didn't take their bullshit

Because I personally would side with Peter D!
Rather than just brushing it off as shit happens, just sit there and wait your turn?
If you take the time to make contact with any business, organise a time that suites both parties and confirm a booking, then you kind of expect to be seen within a reasonable time frame of that booking!
No business is going to sit and wait for a customer if they turn up late! So why the f**k should a customer wait 30 minutes just because the business did not want to keep the booking time slot- They probably thought that they could slip the casual walk in, between bookings, make the customer that booked wait and take every ones money!
For a customer, then you kinda expect there maybe some delays, for so many reasons
But to ask someone that also sounds like a regular customer to wait 30 minutes because someone else has taken their booking WTF??????

Every single place that I have visited, whether it be just a massage shop or FS establishment will ask for a NAME if they have bookings, not just assume that the next Joe Blow that walks through the door is the booking and just automatically look after the blow in??
Then to ask a punter that has booked to wait 30 minutes for the lady to become available, (for me) is as good as turning them away

It maybe a one off miss understanding????? Who will Know for sure?
But if you know you have "Peter" booked in at 10.15am then SURELY SOMEONE would be asking the people walking in the door what their name was?
No worries....another way of looking at it.....fuck it I'm off to see Julie.
I guess we can choose to look at any situation and focus on the positive or the negative. It's the age old glass empty or glass half full.

Last edited:

Obbie

Legend Member
With thee borders still closed, I just do not understand where all these "New" girls are coming from?
Specially the ones that say that they are only here for a week?

Surely it would not be worth the time and effort to come here, do ya 14 days quarantine, work a week and then possibly face another 14 days quarantine when you leave
They come from a agency who rotate them around the different work places ! Or some are private girls helping out from what Iโ€™ve been told !

sabredog

Steppin' Out
Legend Member
Once I get over my nasty back and stress issues, I will certainly pay a visit. I have a huge weak spot for Thai ladies.

chocy

Legend Member
Totally agree with mark 50 comments..
It's time all the bleeding hearts stop kissing their arse so this bullshit stops!

Mark_50

Gold Member
Totally agree with mark 50 comments..
It's time all the bleeding hearts stop kissing their arse so this bullshit stops!

As I said in another thread, no one would accept the bullshit when buying ANY other product or service?
So why do so many keep making so many exceptions and excuses just because it it from somewhere that sells sex??

Now, I have no problem with the White House what so ever, I am yet to venture over that way, which I may do in the next few weeks?

My previous question/comment in this thread regarding the "New Girls" was a general observation/question and maybe should have been posted it a separate thread? But it wasn't my bad!
Now if you were to glance through some of the local ads on various sites no doubt you will see many stating "Just Arrived in Perth", "Only in Perth for 1 week", "New Girls every week" .......................................along with all the other bullshit "100% Real pictures"........................
Now I think it was Lingus that said the ads just haven't been updated since Pre-Covid so, ok WA Borders were closed around the start of April, Australia's International borders were closed to non citizens late March, but now we are in September, 5 months later?? So if they can not be bothered updating their ads then (to me anyway) it is says a lot about the quality of service you will likely to receive?

Maybe they are treating their staff like shit and now last more than a week?

Ladies working for a place that has multiple shops and just rotates the ladies from shop to shop, or hires ladies from agencies then personally I would not classify them as "New", Its just a term to sucker you in just like the other bullshit comments/promises that are in the ads.
I am yet to decide whether they are to fucking stupid to understand we can google phone numbers and pictures to find where they are used or whether they think we are too fucken stupid to check pictures ect?
But then you have the ones that are smart enough to flip the pictures, so they do not come up in google searches and reveal the true source - so I am guessing they think we are stupid enough to be suckered in by their bullshit

Also have to wonder about what percentage of the 2 Million people in Perth would be now desperate enough to turn to selling their bodies LOL
Considering that "Perth" is a pretty bloody large area which will include a lot of people that haven't been really effected too much?
Also most of that 2 Million being old school, small minded, where you need to be and act in a way that society expects LOL

hawkman

Gold Member
Absolutely agree with Mark 50.. you've hit the bullseye with these comments. While some could be forgiven for an imperfect English, however claiming to be "new in Perth" or "just arrived in Perth" is indeed bullshit. Could have done a better job by saying something like "new to this shop" instead. At least we would understand many gals rotate between different shops.

Helsinkifin

Diamond Member
As I said in another thread, no one would accept the bullshit when buying ANY other product or service?
So why do so many keep making so many exceptions and excuses just because it it from somewhere that sells sex??

Now, I have no problem with the White House what so ever, I am yet to venture over that way, which I may do in the next few weeks?

My previous question/comment in this thread regarding the "New Girls" was a general observation/question and maybe should have been posted it a separate thread? But it wasn't my bad!
Now if you were to glance through some of the local ads on various sites no doubt you will see many stating "Just Arrived in Perth", "Only in Perth for 1 week", "New Girls every week" .......................................along with all the other bullshit "100% Real pictures"........................
Now I think it was Lingus that said the ads just haven't been updated since Pre-Covid so, ok WA Borders were closed around the start of April, Australia's International borders were closed to non citizens late March, but now we are in September, 5 months later?? So if they can not be bothered updating their ads then (to me anyway) it is says a lot about the quality of service you will likely to receive?

Ladies working for a place that has multiple shops and just rotates the ladies from shop to shop, or hires ladies from agencies then personally I would not classify them as "New", Its just a term to sucker you in just like the other bullshit comments/promises that are in the ads.
I am yet to decide whether they are to f**king stupid to understand we can google phone numbers and pictures to find where they are used or whether they think we are too fucken stupid to check pictures ect?
But then you have the ones that are smart enough to flip the pictures, so they do not come up in google searches and reveal the true source - so I am guessing they think we are stupid enough to be suckered in by their bullshit

Also have to wonder about what percentage of the 2 Million people in Perth would be now desperate enough to turn to selling their bodies LOL
Considering that "Perth" is a pretty bloody large area which will include a lot of people that haven't been really effected too much?
Also most of that 2 Million being old school, small minded, where you need to be and act in a way that society expects LOL
Phew.....that was a long tirade.....take it easy....

Obbie

Legend Member

I am yet to decide whether they are to f**king stupid to understand we can google phone numbers and pictures to find where they are used or whether they think we are too fucken stupid to check pictures ect?

Probably easier to stick with a regular! At least then you know what you get ! The owner of the White House is up front about who she gets ! I asked about the new girls part and she said itโ€™s new girls to her place to work this come from a local agency ! That I can understand with the current border situation ! And yes could be new girls starting up with the bad employment situation ! Most ads you see are bull shit anyway so thatโ€™s never going to change !!

Mark_50

Gold Member
Most ads you see are bull shit anyway so thatโ€™s never going to change !!

I think it has gotten worse over the years? So if it has gotten worse, then it has the potential to get better

Still believe as the punters handing over our $$, we do have the ability to make it change
The ones with the false information basically are relying on us carrying on with the booking once we discover the truth.
By simply walking away and keeping your $$ in your pocket then they loose time and money until they start posting the correct information

Not all punters are looking for the same thing so why falsely advertise?
And if the product is not what what advertised, then don't pay for it

WhiteHouse

Diamond Member
OMG.. I haven't been into my account for a week ..Is there anything interesting in my business?? i Saw a lot of comments..I just skim because some comments they write too long for me I have no Time to read every word..I can guess Some people have some word problems on my advertising There was word โŒNEW GIRLS JUST ARRIVED โŒ had It was interesting to everyone..I have been explained before ๐Ÿ˜œNEW GIRLS JUST ARRIVED ๐Ÿ˜ฉThey weren't from abroad or from other provinces, girls was a local girls been working areas in Perth , but girls never work in my shop before..that Means just like a NEW GIRLS JUST ARRIVED. I hope some people can read my writing..and find something to do Better To think about to making problems for other businesses if u canโ€™t think anything you just get yourself out Expose your brain to the sun..so you can have more brain to think about your life..not just think about to make other business problem
๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™ Thank for every comments

WhiteHouse

Diamond Member
They come from a agency who rotate them around the different work places ! Or some are private girls helping out from what Iโ€™ve been told !
OMG.. I haven't been into my account for a week ..Is there anything interesting in my business?? i Saw a lot of comments..I just skim because some comments they write too long for me I have no Time to read every word..I can guess Some people have some word problems on my advertising There was word โŒNEW GIRLS JUST ARRIVED โŒ had It was interesting to everyone..I have been explained before ๐Ÿ˜œNEW GIRLS JUST ARRIVED ๐Ÿ˜ฉThey weren't from abroad or from other provinces, girls was a local girls been working areas in Perth , but girls never work in my shop before..that Means just like a NEW GIRLS JUST ARRIVED. I hope some people can read my writing..and find something to do Better To think about to making problems for other businesses if u canโ€™t think anything you just get yourself out Expose your brain to the sun..so you can have more brain to think about your life..not just think about to make other business problem

Last edited:

WhiteHouse

Diamond Member
Mark_50

WhiteHouse

Diamond Member
๐Ÿ’‹ Mark_50

WhiteHouse

Diamond Member
Probably easier to stick with a regular! At least then you know what you get ! The owner of the White House is up front about who she gets ! I asked about the new girls part and she said itโ€™s new girls to her place to work this come from a local agency ! That I can understand with the current border situation ! And yes could be new girls starting up with the bad employment situation ! Most ads you see are bull shit anyway so thatโ€™s never going to change !!
Mark_50

๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™ Thank for every comments