• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

Help Name Mary-Anne's Sub Forum Please

T

Tania Admin

About a week ago I received a Pm from @User184 concerning Mary-Anne's title for her sub-forum. He didn't think it was fitting and I agree.
So I messaged Mary-Anne with some idea's:

Mary-Anne's Mumbles
Or
Mary-Anne's Murmurs
Or
Mary-Anne's Monologues
Or "with humour intended"
Mary-Anne's Melodrama lol

Can our awesome forum members please give some suggestions on what Mary-Anne's Forum should be called?

User184

Gold Member
lol, Tania. I don't really mind what it's called. It just seemed odd. It seemed more like a forum for "internal LT's business" rather than one that needed public exposure and "Mary-Anne's Shit" seemed like a throwaway title for just such a forum.

This is an adult forum. I'm sure "shit" will fly. With all the cleaning up going on, figured it was a bit strange.

Mrs Langtrees

Manager @ Langtrees
Foundation Member
You are right a lot should be an internal private forum, and we will look at that shortly at this stage I like MAK Attack good army terminology for the best forum army in Australia, then we will attack the world LOL

Happy2

Legend Member
I'm sorry but Mac attack is to me the chowing down on loads of greasy maccas burgers so I see MAK Attack I see
McDonaldsFatBoy.png

MrBig

Diamond Member
I'm sorry but Mac attack is to me the chowing down on loads of greasy maccas burgers so I see MAK Attack I see
McDonaldsFatBoy.png
So why don't you give my post a dislike rating? Wimp (and I don't mean the fat boy either), scared I'll call all my rodent mates and eat all your grain?
:p

Happy2

Legend Member
So why don't you give my post a dislike rating? Wimp (and I don't mean the fat boy either), scared I'll call all my rodent mates and eat all your grain?
:p
I am polite man Mr Little Besides it's the mangled corpses of your brethren going through the header that gives wholemeal bread that extra body (or two or three)

Mrs Langtrees

Manager @ Langtrees
Foundation Member
Now now Happy2 am I really a shark?I would have thought I would be one of those pretty fish that sting you fatally. :woot::woot::woot:
I still like Mary-Anne's SHIT the best..... so far open to lots of other opinions and ideas'

MrBig

Diamond Member
Now now Happy2 am I really a shark?I would have thought I would be one of those pretty fish that sting you fatally. :woot::woot::woot:
I still like Mary-Anne's SHIT the best..... so far open to lots of other opinions and ideas'
"Mary-Anne's SHIT" falls close to the mark. Just need one more word with reference to an animal that can gorge one's guts open.
Um.....
Ah ha! OLE! I got it! :D

Happy2

Legend Member
"Mary-Anne's SHIT" falls close to the mark. Just need one more word with reference to an animal that can gorge one's guts open.
Um.....
Ah ha! OLE! I got it! :D
You are one disturbed little mouse aren't you Little ?

Mrs Langtrees

Manager @ Langtrees
Foundation Member
We need a new emotion should it be charming or crawler just joking LOL you must remember I am just a girl, a old one but still a girl.

Mrs Langtrees

Manager @ Langtrees
Foundation Member
I fouind the title tonight and locked the thread, I appreciate the help, but this title came from me.