• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

HELP I don't know the easiest way to scan newspaper articles for the History board.?

Sharaz

WL Historian
Gold Member
HOW DO I TAKE A PHOTO AND UPLOAD IT AND SCAN AND UPLOAD PLEASE. I am very blonde when it comes to this and Mrs Langtree's will not be impressed if I don't get my head around this!

Samantha Witch

Fitser Team
Diamond Member
After clicking the picture through mobile or webcam on your Desktop or laptop Save the file on the easily accessible location, Then log in to the forum----- click on post thread option ------ Then click on Attach file option----select the picture---- Then click on full image option---- crop the picture and upload it

Sharaz

WL Historian
Gold Member
After clicking the picture through mobile or webcam on your Desktop or laptop Save the file on the easily accessible location, Then log in to the forum----- click on post thread option ------ Then click on Attach file option----select the picture---- Then click on full image option---- crop the picture and upload it
THANKYOU