• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

HELP !!! hard to get type of problem.

F

frankqld

GIRL'S HELP PLEASE,if i'm out with my friends i get chatted up,if i'm out with my wife i get chatted up,i even had a woman invite me to a singles party while i was at a coffee shop even after i intrduced her to my wife,she still invited me only in front of my wife,have a look at my profile pic and tell me why ,cos i'm not a stud,i'm average looking,i dont wear shorts ever so my legs are really,really white,i dont have large bi-ceps or pecs,im only 6ft2inch tall and i dont have a well toned body,but i am happily married and i get propositioned about once a week,please be blunt with your answers but dont heckle or insult me as i am curious to know what it is about my very plain self that is interesting? oh and yes i do know i'm not that good looking either,i figure out of everyone on this site who answers i might get some idea of how to get rid of what i dont want,this f**king magnet thingy of a sort.look at my pic and be blunt,if you were going to talk to it,why would you talk to it?

F

Farm Boy

I guess you are just lucky Frank ,
Ever won lotto ? What about the ponies are you a lucky punter?

svengali

Foundation Member
Well, I wouldn't fight it.

Attraction is useful for much more than getting sex. Attractive people usually get better jobs, higher pay, upgrades on aircraft, better service in restaurants..... it goes on.

Atraction is more than just looking like Brad Pitt, some people just have something about them which attracts others even though they may look quite ordinary. If you are one of these you are lucky. And if you are man enough to resist the temptations it puts in your way then your wife is lucky too.

My advice, for what it is worth, is learn to live with it and enjoy the benefits it brings.

Madam Jacqui

Madam @ Langtrees
Legend Member
Are'nt you lucky. Maybe women sometimes like what they can't get, and you're married. You're not bad looking either, so dont push it, bet your wife is proud of you. xxx

S

sparco

might be average on the outside but you are probably awesome on the inside.

generally, women are not as shallow as men. They are equally if not more interested in inside also. Guys on the other hand if the lady has a face like a smacked arse she would be overlooked whether she is a nice person or not.

aarsam

Silver Member
I have found i have better luck with the ladies when out with the wife as to with a couple of mates. I have asked my wife and a couple of her friends why this is and the answer i got is that women can be bitches, they want what the other has and will try to get it just to out do the other women. Any way frank enjoy the attention.