• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

Hello from Mary-Anne in Bangkok

Mrs Langtrees

Owner & Creator
Foundation Member
Hi everyone,
I have now arrived in Bangkok and expecting to stay for a monthe before I head to China.
I will update everyone with my adventure over the next few days.
Can any one suggest the best places to go while in Bangkok, need to meet up with some Australians, sick of all the accents.
Hope you have all been well, happy etc.

Rasmey 1

Foundation Member
Try Silom Road Soi 4. Its right next to Patpong. It's a gay Soi (small road) but allcomers welcome and very lively and colourful. In that soi try telephone bar where everyone rings each other. Also try the londoner british pub on Sukhumvit Rd near Sukhumvit Soi 33 fro a good Thai version of a British Pub.

L

Leenme

Must do
Banyan tree restaurant Open deck 61st floor Banyan Tree Hotel near AU consul
Also try Dome Restaurant at State Tower 60th floor open roof +66 (2) 624 9555 Need to book both. Can't be missed!!

Mrs Langtrees

Owner & Creator
Foundation Member
Hi Sue Ling,
I was wondering if you can tell me if they do waxing in Thailand,Went to five beauty massage shops today and they don't seem to do it over this way...I will have to get the razor out if I meet any one scrumptious.

S

SeraSera

Sawadee Maryanne

Hello Maryanne..

I am hoping you are enjoying the large city of Krung Thep (Bangkok) a place I made home for nearly three months (post operative)and i too definitely needed a wax, so used a beautician in Vibhavadi-Din-Daeng district but given the small alleyways (soi's) i really couldnt tell you exactly where. I recall they had an ornate gold dog sculpture at the front door, if that helps ::)
In the three months i was there, i never had the opportunity to go to the patpong district, but will next time, especially to check out the ladyboys, stunners that they are ..
Safe travels to you Maryanne

Sera@the front desk
Langtrees Perth

Rasmey 1

Foundation Member
Sorry Mary Anne i can't help because us Asian ladies grow very little leg hair I've never had it done. Maybe spas at 5* hotels would be a good place to look.

F

Farm Boy

Sorry Mary Anne i can't help because us Asian ladies grow very little leg hair I've never had it done. Maybe spas at 5* hotels would be a good place to look.

You could be skating on very thin ice with this one Sue Ling

Last edited by a moderator: