• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

Serenity Chinese Massage | Remedial Massage | Coolalinga NT

smallguy

Bronze Member
I was at Coolalinga about 2 weeks ago and thought I would try a massage at Serenity Massage as I was only really after a massage but would take what was on offer. I think the last time this place was mentioned on this forum it was strictly legitimate place with no extras. I was led to the furthest cubicle from the front entrance (should have been the first hint). The massage proceeded without any further indication of extra’s being provided until about 10 to 15 minutes towards the finish when I got the light tickling touch up the inside of each leg and a soft touch around my butt. (second hint). I then got the quiet whisper in the ear if I wanted extras which I accepted. The price was negotiated and I was asked to roll over and received fairly decent hand relief. The massage was $65.00 and hand relief $40.00. The massage was a lot better than most that I have had in town and excellent extras. No money exchanged hands until after all services were completed. Females Name was Jenny and she is from Perth and been here about 4 weeks. Not sure how old, about 25-30, average size breasts but great nipples. I have been back a second time and requested the same girl. Massage was great however this time I was offered full sex after about half an hour. I declined and took the hand relief again. I was not short changed on the time, got the full hour. Only downer about the place is that the walls do not go to the ceiling.

Bitoutthere

Silver Member
Well I've been a bit busy lately had 4 visits to Serenity Massage and have been lucky to had good massages and full services after. Pretty descent looking Asians but my fav would have to be Jennifer.

Love the hands sliding up between the legs, cupping then slightly pulling and the balls and cock. She has a drop dead gorgeous body to match her looks

Bitoutthere

Silver Member
Dropped into serenity a couple of days ago got a decent massage, but due to booked clients had to settle for a great hand job from a young asian girl while I finger fucked her. So went back the next day and as she massaged my legs (thighs) she massaged my cock and then asked me if she could suck my knob (like im going to say "no"). Anyway ended up getting handjob, suck , finger fuck and full service all in one session. Total outlay $120. Definately worthwhile, plans for friday next visit.

H

hiall

Coolalinga was the best I've been to, mainly because of one specific girl, dont know any names and it's always just been satisfactory since and before that one time, but nothing to complain about. massages are half assed but the hj is always decent. Always just $50 ontop of whatever time-based massage you get so you can get half hour massage plus ending for 85 which is pretty good. that's how it's been for me at least. Nothing amazing but a good average, that plus location makes it my regular place.
Went to a place in palmo the one at driver shops maybe that was pretty lame, not much of a massage, maybe 10 min then cbj + hj all for $100 never been back and never will.
Loto (think it's loto, place near the post office) and lili get worse everytime I go, all they want is for you to be done and gtfo and it shows.
just my 2 cents anyway

Elcapitano

Bronze Member
Have been here a few times,....NEVER AGAIN!! Kept pretending she didn't speak English, until another $50 was produced, kept on hi bugging for more and more, wanted $200 for you are silly, no massage , nothing!! As I walked out let them know, it was the last time they'll see me!! They probably didn't care, the inpex boys are pushing these prices up too no doubt!!
Rant over

Bobalong

Gold Member
Have been here a few times,....NEVER AGAIN!! Kept pretending she didn't speak English, until another $50 was produced, kept on hi bugging for more and more, wanted $200 for you are silly, no massage , nothintrg!! As I walked out let them know, it was the last time they'll see me!! They probably didn't care, the inpex boys are pushing these prices up too no doubt!!
Rant over
Try DCM on the Esplanade happy punting

desrtmist

Silver Member
I had been to Serenity coolalinga two weeks back and had the same bad experience,The girl name was Mimi I think, and she was worse than whore in the red street.She wanted $ 100 for hand job and no massage.The worst place I have ever been.

Niceman

New Members
Visited them last saturday evening and met a lady from Singapore working there on a short term.She was more interested in sex or extras as she said her boss won't pay her .She wanted to make money from extras or sex.Massage was very bad as she had no interest and snatched $50 for a disappointing hand job.Never again to Serenity.

Hour Man

Silver Member
Usually get a decent massage and always get offered F/S. Girls are usually not too bad although sometimes you get the older one who runs the place. Probably not the greatest R&T but guaranteed results every time - I keep going back.

Sarah Fire

Gold Member
NT NEWS Clip in Exotic Relaxation

HELEN’S SERENITY CHINESE MASSAGE
Full Body
Coolalinga
Same complex as Puma Petrol Station
Open 7 Days
9am - 9pm

Coolalinga

Has anyone been recently ?

0ld dog

Bronze Member
Helen is the lady that runs the place. She gives a really good massage. Usually the other girl (Which is usually fly in fly out so changes regularly) offers FS but Helen has been known to indulge occasionally.

H

hiall

This place was good until it seemed to get the same rotation of girls that all the other junk places have. Back in the day it was tops though, especially when the lady (might be the owner) who's always on the front desk would do your massage.

H

hiall

Helen is the lady that runs the place. She gives a really good massage. Usually the other girl (Which is usually fly in fly out so changes regularly) offers FS but Helen has been known to indulge occasionally.
I was lucky enough to get fs from Helen once.

guarantee

Silver Member
The last time I went there, I saw a tall skinny middle-aged Asian lady who was the only one there (and she was busy at that time). So I decided to come back later. Not sure if she was Helen the lady in charge.

HossGeorge

Bronze Member
Have been here a few times this year. $100 gets you a decent massage with happy ending. The first time i went i got a gorgeous asian lady, in her 40s with big beautiful breasts who let me finger her while she jerked me off. Since then the ladies have been a bit older and not high quality but same result. Never been offered any other extras.