Heart Attack

BedBuddies

Silver Member
On the 17th December I had a heart attack. Ive spent most of the last month in hospital getting 5 stents put in. Im not obese. I dont smoke, and I rarely drink. My diet is considered "normal" by the dietitian. Despite this, my world has changed. Im scared to go leave the house in case something goes wrong. I know I have to but with Covid running rampant the last thing I need right now is to get sick.
One of the things that I will not waiver from is my commitment to my business. I own and operate an online adult products store Bed Buddies. If Im going to die, this will be the legacy that I can leave my partner and kids.
Im not one to ask for help, and Im definitely not looking for a handout, but if you are in the market for adult toys, please consider my business before you go to the other guys. We offer FREE SHIPPING on all orders, and an automatic 20% off on all orders over $200.
Thanks for your time.

Luckypete 08

Legend Member
On the 17th December I had a heart attack. Ive spent most of the last month in hospital getting 5 stents put in. Im not obese. I dont smoke, and I rarely drink. My diet is considered "normal" by the dietitian. Despite this, my world has changed. Im scared to go leave the house in case something goes wrong. I know I have to but with Covid running rampant the last thing I need right now is to get sick.
One of the things that I will not waiver from is my commitment to my business. I own and operate an online adult products store Bed Buddies. If Im going to die, this will be the legacy that I can leave my partner and kids.
Im not one to ask for help, and Im definitely not looking for a handout, but if you are in the market for adult toys, please consider my business before you go to the other guys. We offer FREE SHIPPING on all orders, and an automatic 20% off on all orders over $200.
Thanks for your time.
Hope all turns out well mate and the very best of luck.

No idea what to do

Legend Member
FARK
Good Luck
Didn't notice your age?

Some days I get a bit of a twinge in the chest, had it checked and they say it's a muscle spasm.

Prick of a way to spend Christmas.

Cheers The Frenchman

BedBuddies

Silver Member
FARK
Good Luck
Didn't notice your age?

Some days I get a bit of a twinge in the chest, had it checked and they say it's a muscle spasm.

Prick of a way to spend Christmas.

Cheers The Frenchman
Thanks. Im 53.
How did you have it checked? If you say ECG I will tell you to get it checked with a blood test as soon as you can next time it happens. I had whats called a non stemi heart attack. These are difficult to detect with just an ECG. The paramedics that were called, and the hospital emergency dept both did ECG's and both reported clear. It wasnt until they looked at the Troponin levels in my blood test that they identified the heart attack. Mine started with "twinges in the chest".

No idea what to do

Legend Member
FARK

I got the ECG and I always get blood tested for other stuff.
Will check in with the DR😨

Thanks, I have many more sperm deliveries to achieve before I leave the planet

D

Deleted member 56424

Thanks for your time.
Omg , take care , you have a lot of living to do yet .

22GeneGenie

Thanks for your time.
I’ve had a similar experience to you my friend under similar circumstances…. Healthy etc then boom.

On the positive side I’ve made a full recovery and nothing has changed for me once I stopped panicking every time I felt a twinge ……. It took a while.
However you can and do recover.

Good luck and I hope to see your activity on here a lot more 🤩

Bigdy

Gold Member
Thanks for your time.
Definitely great shop... I'll buy some goodies for home.
Speed recovery!

Snowy

Legend Member
All the best for a full recovery, it will take patience & time, I had a valve replaced in March last year & I'm still not fully recovered from the procedure just yet, so more time & patience is needed, all the best to your recovery.

BedBuddies

Silver Member
Thanks everyone for your best wishes. Been a roller coaster and every time I feel a twinge or an ache I get anxious. Blood thinners are making me bruise so easily, so Im constantly covered in shades of black, blue, green and purple. Business is keeping me focused, as are my family. Ive lost 6kg and although wasnt overweight at 75kg, I feel its a step in the right direction.

Luckypete 08

Legend Member
Thanks everyone for your best wishes. Been a roller coaster and every time I feel a twinge or an ache I get anxious. Blood thinners are making me bruise so easily, so Im constantly covered in shades of black, blue, green and purple. Business is keeping me focused, as are my family. Ive lost 6kg and although wasnt overweight at 75kg, I feel its a step in the right direction.
I hope all's good mate as I'm sure it will be...all the best.