• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

Health and Beauty

S

sexnut

What do you do for cracked lips of the mouth variety?

Skin care?

S

Saige

chap stick is the best...gett anywhere....or paw paw ointment chemist.

Chapped lips are a sign of dehydration so drik lots of water...(not cool drinks)

T

TB

Hello Saige, I concur.....pawpaw ointment is the best thing that I have used.

L

Langtrees VIP Perth 4

I love paw paw ointment!! also any of the Nivea chapsticks

S

Saige

HOME REMEDY CHAPPED LIPS

LIP SCRUB RECIPE

1 teaspoon of honey
1 teaspoon of baking soda
Olive oil
Mix honey and baking ingredients until the mass resembles a paste.
Apply the mix on your lips and leave it on for a couple of minutes.
Gently rub the lips.
Wash of with luke warm water

Let the lips dry out and then apply olive oil. It will help the lips hydrate

A

Amateur couple

Seman works a treat, I make my man cum all over me then force him to lick it up. Lol

F

Farm Boy

Try this.

An old cowhand came riding into town on a hot, dry, dusty day. The local sheriff watched from his chair in frontof the saloon as the cowboy wearily dismounted and tied his horse to the rail a few feet in front of the sheriff.

The cowboy then moved slowly to the back of his horse, lifted its tail, and placed a big kiss where the sun don't shine.

He dropped the horse's tail, stepped up on the walk and aimed towards the swinging doors of the saloon.

"Hold on there, Mister," said the sheriff. "Did I just see what I think I saw?"

"Reckon you did, Sheriff. I got me some powerful chapped lips."

"And that cures them?" the Sheriff asked. "Nope, but it keeps me from lickin' 'em."

Rochelle

Forum & Langtrees.com Administrator
Staff member
Legend Member
Me toooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo :laughing4
But I do prefer pawpaw or chap stick combined with lot's of water and no direct sun.
Friend of mine put me on to "Aloe Lips". It is not a sunblock but keeps lips smooth and moist. Can only recommend it. Even cold sores seem to come less often.

R.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx