• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

Darwin's best 'no happy ending' LEGIT massage salons

Mrs Langtrees

Owner & Creator
Foundation Member
Address
We currently have three branches throughout Darwin. See below for details.

LEGIT MASSAGES

T

Tania Admin

I 100% recommend this place when it comes to Deep Tissue, Sports, Reflexology and relaxation massage.

A couple of months ago I was unfortunate enough to have my neck seize. It was not only awkward but also very painful. It was the worst my neck has ever been.

I went into Chilax Massage located at 59 Smith St, Darwin City .
20191015_141407.jpg

A lovely gentleman by the name of Enos is the person I saw for my massage.

I can not praise Enos highly enough. His poor hands must have hurt after working so professionally on my neck.

There was definite change after the first visit, I could actually turn my head.

After going back once a week, 4 weeks in a row, my neck has never been better.

Enos changed his tactics on my neck each time I went, he was extremely thorough and really knows his stuff.

Last time I went back I finally got to have a relaxation massage from Enos and it was truly amazing. I literally fell asleep.

Pricing is $80 for 1 hour and $115 for 1 1/2 hours.

Again I highly recommend.

They get very busy so be sure to make a booking.

Open 7 Days a Week from 10am until 7pm

Location: 59 Smith St, Darwin City (At The Same Location As The Darwin City Hotel)

Phone: (08) 7978 8142

Jaimi

Gold Member
Litza Lia is an independent A.T.M.S. registered Remedial Massage Therapist providing Remedial and Relaxation Therapies in Darwin CBD.

Specializes in Ashiatsu Barefoot Massage Therapy, Hawaiian Massage (Lomi Lomi) and Pacific Island Hot Stone Massage. Also offers couples massage lessons.

Located:
Litza Lia's Massage Studio
Level 1/29 Cavenagh Street, Darwin, NT

Business hours:
Monday - Thursday: 8 am to 7 pm
Friday - Saturday: 8 am to 5 pm
Sunday - Sorry, I'll be at the beach with my dog

0407 893 660

1571246365860.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Jaimi

Gold Member
Our professional staff are all trained in the arts of Traditional Thai Massage. Traditional Thai Massage and Therapeutic Massage are the options available.

**(Website incomplete)**

Located:
Shop 1 West Lane Arcade
West Lane, Darwin NT, 0800

1 Holtzerland Street
Malak NT 0812

0439 478 365

1571248582925.png

Last edited by a moderator:
T

Tania Admin

Bangkok Village Massage , Casuarina

Any Feedback

9/54 Bradshaw Terrace, Casuarina NT 0810
+61 438412011

Have you been there?

View attachment 72149
I go there for my foot massages. I'm not to fond of their body massage, have tried on 3 separate occasions, but their foot massage is the bomb!