• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

Have you tried sex toys to arouse your female partner?

Love to use sex toys next time?

• Yes. would love to.

• Nay, not me

Results are only viewable after voting.

Anna LD

Bong Beauty ll LT Digital Team
Legend Member
I wonder how many of you used sex toys to help your partner get aroused. share your experience, i would love to read all of them .

and hit the link to find a few sex toys that i believe are alluring. xx

1575014975013.png

Attachments

• 1575014915181.png
    1575014915181.png
    473.2 KB · Views: 4

sabredog

Steppin' Out
Legend Member
well, would love to hear some of your experiences too.
My ex? Well, she did love being eaten with a vibrator on max in her rear. She was "quite" vocal at telling the world just how much she loved it.

I only found out just how vocal when my eldest daughter (now 29 and never backward at being forward) recently told me that "We all knew what you were doing to Mum..."

Matt C Harlots

Legend Member
As someone who used to sell a wide range of adult Toys, I've played with a huge range of toys on my (now Ex) wife and myself, would definitely recommend using Toys to spice things up or add some more fun!
BUT communication is the key! being open with your partner added a level of trust and excitement of whats to come!

aaron.lee

Legend Member
Most definitely.
I have used clit stimulators on those who I care during penetration in missionary position, they went off very quickly.
Tried it regularly with the now disappeared Princess Evonne, she went nuts the first few times, it was like she had never cummed in the past.
Everything was not off limit after that.