Have you ever done it in the water?

MikeB

Legend Member
I've had sex in hot tubs a couple of times. In the right circumstances, it can be great. Water makes awful lube, so make sure you've got an abundant alternative source (do plenty of foreplay and consider fingering with lots of lube before getting in the water so you're both in good shape).
Best to use silicon based lube otherwise water based dissolves & is useless. 😇

Any lube or massage oil in a spar/hot tub will kill the filters & they will need replacing🤬 similar bubble bath kills the pump effici & is a problem to clean out in one water change! If you own the spar is best to play an away game in someone else’s!😎😉

Jasmine Malika

Gold Member

Jack1666

Gold Member
Did it in the spa at a public pool. Girlfriend was on top, and just gently moving up and down.

Also in the river at the Maylands jetty.

In a swimming pool, very good for double penetration. One guy in front, one behind

1steelrod

Diamond Member
I did it in Maryanne,s spa at good old 181 . Many years ago. In the early hours of the morning. Winter Sports. Freezing outside. But hot in the tub. Good memories. Had so much fun in the early days in Kalgoorlie. I sure do miss 181 . So many great girls lots of fun. When I think about it. It was more than once. Sorry Maryanne.

MikeB

Legend Member
So is the spa in the Pleasure Lounge at Langtrees getting attention on the Infusions event nights 🤔 used to get used extensively in the old PL days with much carnal fun and arousal😇😈