Have you ever cried or fallen asleep during sex?

CraftyBear

Silver Member
I've "woken up" (regained consciousness) during sex. I was so drunk I couldn't remember a thing. I opened my eyes and there was a girl bouncing up and down on me. I distinctly recall thinking "I wonder how long this has been going on"

N

Night Owl Ciao

I've "woken up" (regained consciousness) during sex. I was so drunk I couldn't remember a thing. I opened my eyes and there was a girl bouncing up and down on me. I distinctly recall thinking "I wonder how long this has been going on"
Story of my life....

Trishaxxx2

Gold Member
Oh I totally forgot this.

I remember this one time I actually forgot that I was working inside a brothel, had such a great time in this booking and then at the end of the service the client says well time to go home to the wife and kids now😱 I just stood there frozen and then when he left I broke down crying because I forgot that I was a prostitute and I felt so bad for that wife 😭😱 oh my gosh I just couldn't stop crying and this is when I was brand new into the industry I think this may have been like week 2 maybe 🀷

CraftyBear

Silver Member
So a little bit of the back story. I was really drunk and she'd come back to my room at the hotel. I passed out on the bed and "awoke" to having sex. I didn't just discover a random girl bouncing up and down on me.

Trishaxxx2

Gold Member
So a little bit of the back story. I was really drunk and she'd come back to my room at the hotel. I passed out on the bed and "awoke" to having sex. I didn't just discover a random girl bouncing up and down on me.
Pretty sure if the roles were reversed that would be classed as Rape babe πŸ€”πŸ€” unless you fell asleep during?? Or was it before?? Do you remember??

local

Silver Member
Bit like years ago when I was doing the loop around Australia.
Woke up in a backpackers in Katherine, with a girl doing similar,
I was so stuffed, fell back asleep.
I really have no idea what happened except there was this plastic toy ring on "that" finger, & I felt a bit raw down there...

Lingus

Legend Member
i fell asleep during sex only the other day.
woke up with my face on the keyboard again.
took 3 hours for the letters "QWERTY" to disappear from my forehead.

Fantasy rewrite :

i fell asleep during sex only the other day.
woke up with my cock on the keyboard again.
took 3 hours for the letters "QWERTY" to disappear from my foreskin.

CraftyBear

Silver Member
Bit like years ago when I was doing the loop around Australia.
Woke up in a backpackers in Katherine, with a girl doing similar,
I was so stuffed, fell back asleep.
I really have no idea what happened except there was this plastic toy ring on "that" finger, & I felt a bit raw down there...
I was with a work colleague at the time, after a conference. The girl involved was the flatmate of a mate and we'd gone to the bar in the hotel I was staying in. I never ever thought I had a chance with her. So I was quite happy to get blind drunk. At one point her flatmate (my mate) went to the bathroom and that's when she leaned over and said "I'd really like to f*ck you tonight." The hotel manager was drinking with us so he went and got the key to a vacant room. When I went back to "our" room in the morning I went to go for a shower. My work colleague yelled "Holy shit! You should see your back!" She must have had really long fingernails. I remembered nothing. Apparently we f*cked twice. I'm not sure which one I woke up for.