• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

has anyone used a cock ring

U

uknowitsnaughty

hey guy has anyone used a cock ring iv dabbled with the idea but some look outright painfull would love to hear your thoughts and experiences
you know the pros and cons

W

WRXXXR

I've had both a metal and vibrating cockring before and both were ok. Apparently slows down blood flow or something and helps maintain an erection (no worries there!). Vibrating one was pretty powerful and fun. I picked it up somewhere in Germany I think. I think that was purely a pleasure function rather than a "medical" one.

I remember the S/S one made hand jobs way better but normal sex didn't notice much difference

P

Perth boy

Ye used a few times have the jelly ones. Not used for erection I use it because im a 2 minute man and it helps to last longer.

Sensual ~ Vanessa

Gold Member
I use the jelly ones on client's who have a little trouble maintaining
an erection, keeps the blood flow in the right places :p
They have a secondary effect as some designs can enhance
a women's pleasure too :) rubs the clit in the right places.

R

rockthug

i use em for a variety of reasons... you get a bti more sensitive, swell up a bit more, stay up a bit longer, prolong cumming a bit... not really one who need that kind of thing a such i just think there a bit fun for me and her!..
ps.. there not painfull as long as you get the stretchy ones... depends which way you like it though..

C

craigus

ive a nice simple metal ring....helps get harder, bigger and last longer......plus its shiny!!!! dont go for a metal one though till youve worked out your size....wouldnt want to get stuck ey

svengali

Foundation Member
ive a nice simple metal ring....helps get harder, bigger and last longer......plus its shiny!!!! dont go for a metal one though till youve worked out your size....wouldnt want to get stuck ey

Could be fun if the emergency room nurse was attractive and used lube and her hands instead of an ice pack............;D

homer

Doh!
Legend Member
Hey reading this gives me an idea for a movie, lol...Lord of THE Ring - starring Jamie MajorCock, Roosty Bruticus, Gagme Clamshell, Pitty Puffypuss.