Has anyone accidentally seen you naked?

aaron.lee

Legend Member
Many years ago when I was seeing a WL and was having a pre session shower. The door was unlocked as I thought she was the only one there. Out of nowhere another lady came into the shower, smiled at me and snatched the shower head away to wash herself and left. She said she was late.

I found out later the lady was GREAT Vivian Lau.

Josfer72

Gold Member
Yes I had a funny one many years ago! I was working away from home and had worked 26hrs straight. I checked into my hotel at about 4am. I had a quick shower and fell asleep naked on the bed.when the maid came in for room service at 10am she was greeted by my morning wood! 🤣🤣🤣

aaron.lee

Legend Member
Yes I had a funny one many years ago! I was working away from home and had worked 26hrs straight. I checked into my hotel at about 4am. I had a quick shower and fell asleep naked on the bed.when the maid came in for room service at 10am she was greeted by my morning wood! 🤣🤣🤣
Reminded of my part time maid in Singapore.
She had the key to the apartment and came over on week days, mornings, to clean up and put dirty clothes into wash.
I always sleep naked, and she's seen me naked on several occasions.

English Rose

BBW English Rose Massage
Gold Member
When I was 18, I was waiting to cross the road at St George's Terrace and William Street in Perth and a gust of wind sent my skirt up. I was quite prudish back them and very shy. It's strange how many people recognise you at your most embarrassing moment.

Anna LD

Bong Beauty ll LT Digital Team
Legend Member
Haha yes this happens to me so often now I have passed the point of caring 😂😂
i don't mind smiling back to the one who accidentally opens the door.. basically i can;t save him/her from the awkwardness for me it's not a problem any way. 😂😂😂