Punter555

Silver Member
Hi all,

Wondering if anyone has some recommendations for good places to go in Kuala Lumpur? I'm looking for massage with extras, but not FS.

Lenny

Gold Member
If you don't wish to trawl through the agencies I'd recommend Jess, a lovely, slim oriental freelancer living near Bukit Bintang. Provides a really sexy relaxing massage with extras if required. Great body and an amazing ass. Not a clock watcher and has good English. PM me for contact details or any further info.

Punter555

Silver Member
If you don't wish to trawl through the agencies I'd recommend Jess, a lovely, slim oriental freelancer living near Bukit Bintang. Provides a really sexy relaxing massage with extras if required. Great body and an amazing ass. Not a clock watcher and has good English. PM me for contact details or any further info.

That sounds fantastic, but is it incall or outcall? I'm travelling with a group so I won't be able to bring her back to my room.

Lenny

Gold Member
Yes, Jess is still working in KL although periodically heads home for a week or so. Great value and definitely still to be recommended. Does massage, CBJ & FS, but only for outcall though. PM me for contact details.

tomcat02

Bronze Member
Yes, Jess is still working in KL although periodically heads home for a week or so. Great value and definitely still to be recommended. Does massage, CBJ & FS, but only for outcall though. PM me for contact details.

Hi Lenny, can u check ur inbox pls.
Cheers

Lenny

Gold Member
Jessie is back in KL for a few weeks and is still worth a punt if you are heading there. Found her ad on Locanto. Her massage is quite weak, but the rest more than made up for it!

Last edited by a moderator:

Lenny

Gold Member
Anyone heading to KL, Malaysia, in the next couple of weeks should give Jessie a go. Saw her earlier this year and she just keeps getting better. I received a message from her to say she's there now for a few weeks. Sadly I don't have the funds for a return visit, but thought this might benefit others.

Last edited by a moderator:

Kennith

Bronze Member
Hi all, Heading to KL at the end of the month and staying in Bukit Bintang. Looking for good massage with extras if possible. Not looking for super cheap/dingy or anything - something reasonable with good looking girls. Wouldn't mind even getting a grab to go to a different area. I find Bukit Bintang places a bit filthy looking at times. Any recommendation for a decent place without exuberant prices?

Ninja

Gold Member
Hi all, Heading to KL at the end of the month and staying in Bukit Bintang. Looking for good massage with extras if possible. Not looking for super cheap/dingy or anything - something reasonable with good looking girls. Wouldn't mind even getting a grab to go to a different area. I find Bukit Bintang places a bit filthy looking at times. Any recommendation for a decent place without exuberant prices?
Personally I would catch a plane to Thailand from there. Only a hour and a half flight

Bigmick

Legend Member
Use WeChat when in KL and it opens doors to Paradise 😂

Good thing about WeChat is it shows the distance of how far away the girl is. You will start getting messages very quickly saying $30-50.

Enjoy 😁

Ninja

Gold Member
Use WeChat when in KL and it opens doors to Paradise 😂

Good thing about WeChat is it shows the distance of how far away the girl is. You will start getting messages very quickly saying $30-50.

Enjoy 😁
Maybe in the past yes but not anymore. Very expensive in kl now hence why better off to go to Thailand instead.

feifei

Gold Member
Tried the wechat search... plenty of ladyboys and video chat services. Nothing special at the moment.

Tried telegram and also have similar results.

WildBrumby

Just A Former Rider In This Online Rodeo
Legend Member
Maybe in the past yes but not anymore. Very expensive in kl now hence why better off to go to Thailand instead.
The trouble with WeChat is if a girl wants to be nasty it is very easy for them to get WeChat to ban you and bloody difficult to get your account back or open a new account. But….yes WeChat is a good resource.