• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

Happy Dewali Everyone.......

Penny S

A Rose by any other name ๐ŸŒน
Staff member
Legend Member
Dewali/Deepawali is a very exiting festive thing where people just light up every place, Its the same thing as Halloween they are some how related but the way of celebrating it is different and the most interesting part is the Firecrackers oh you would love it

1.jpg Lighting up small Oil Lamps

2.jpg
3.jpg 4.jpg
People Enjoying the fireworks

Miss Monique

Adelaide's original Plus Size Delight
Legend Member
I am familiar with this as a few years ago a good friend of mine from India celebrated this here in Australia. We spent the day cooking and she made this yummy drink from mango and yogurt. We decorated the ground with this bright coloured chalk like power in the shape of flowers

Polly Lee

Polly ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–
Legend Member
Diwali is a festival of lights that is celebrated by Hindus, Jains, and Sikhs. The celebration lasts five days, or six in some parts of India, and is held during the Hindu lunisolar month Kartika.

Bombs. Atom bombs, Sutli bombs, and even a chain or string of a thousand crackers... Sparklers are examples. Anar, chakri, and other pyrotechnics.

diwali 1.jpg diwali family00.jpg diya.jpg diya2.jpg

Angela "R"

Langtrees Digital
Legend Member
This is how my city looks in Diwali... it on 24th October, 2022. ๐Ÿ’ฅโœจ

Diwali Celebration in Kolkata | Travel Blog - Tips, Stories, Destination  Guide
129 Deepabali Images, Stock Photos & Vectors | Shutterstock
Kolkata's Park Street: A Winter Story - Delectable Reveries