• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

hands free orgasm

loungedog45

Silver Member
I have had several hands free orgasm, and they are great, i put my balls between my legs and close them and slowly pull down on them with my legs, this puts pressure on my cock after a while i start to get a tingle at the front of my cock, if i concentrate i can bring myself to orgasm, it feels a little weird and quite exciting at the same time. has anyone else done this?

S

Saige

"look ma no hands".....

Impressive,I have never heard of that before....

skye

Gold Member
Never experienced it but have heard of it. I seen a show about a woman that could do that purely by using her mind.

loungedog45

Silver Member
it is fantastic have to be very horny and in the right frame of mind when i orgasm the head of my cock tingles like someone is touching it.

S

Saige

Loungedogg...that is being truly in touch with your sexuality...luv it!!!

loungedog45

Silver Member
glad you like it it gets to the point where i have no choice whats giong to happen, that short space of time is pure excitement

H

honey_storm

Lol.. thats wicked ;-) i'm actually cracking up over here xXx

A

AdelaideGuy9197

Thanks for the tip! Il definately be giving this a go! :p lol

F

Farm Boy

I have had several hands free orgasm, and they are great, i put my balls between my legs and close them and slowly pull down on them with my legs, this puts pressure on my cock after a while i start to get a tingle at the front of my cock, if i concentrate i can bring myself to orgasm, it feels a little weird and quite exciting at the same time. has anyone else done this?

Well done now try a woman.

S

sexnut

Had my first hands on orgasm...much prefer with hands :eek:ccasion13 Rhett knows:eek:ccasion14

M

MIA LOVE

OMG!! I love this!!! I wish I had a penis n testicles right now!!! I'd be orgasming left right n centre.. hmmmm maybe I can... *mind wanders eyes dart side to side... hmmmm*