• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

Hair, hairless or somewhere in between - which do you prefer?

MistressBetty

š“‘š““š“¢š“œ š“š“·š“Ŗš“µ š“Ÿš“»š“²š“·š“¬š“®š“¼š“¼
Legend Member
I like my men trimmed generally, it shows some hygiene and makes it easier to see their public region during health checks. On women I like being bald haha I think when men come in, they tend to prefer it? Bug at the end of the day, a little hair never hurt anyone ;)

Mrs Langtrees

Owner & Creator
Foundation Member
I had waxing done last week, I said if you can see it remove and she took me literally, arms, face, legs, bikini. She then got out a magnifying glass just in case she missed one. I will say the fastest most professional wax job I have ever had, she was fast, but very efficient.

Katrina Kiss

VIP COMPANION / LANGTREES PERTH
Legend Member
Ladies & Gents,

@Sherry VIP Perth and I were sitting at reception here in Perth and talking about how sexual preferences change and come back around again. A question that always makes it's way back around... Pubic hair - So we are asking hair or no hair which do you prefer and why?

View attachment 68421
I like a man to be well groomed, on myself I like a landing strip,