Guys - what's your opinion on a sexually adventurous girl?

Shakurak

Bronze Member
I have a new GF who is basically down to try literally anything, at least once. She also has a mindset of allowing me to do close to anything I want to her.
Some examples - if she is asleep and I wake up horny, she's down to let me do what I want to her, even if she doesnt wake up. I made a comment about if she ever fell asleep in the back seat of the car, that she would be fair game for me to use how I want and her response was "well, I havent used the safe word yet have I?"
If I tell her that I want to go a 'few rounds', even if it was only me getting the O for most of them, shes down for it.
Basically anything I can think of wanting to do, shes down to do. Time of day doesn't even matter to her.

There are a lot more examples of just how willing she is for just about anything and I have tried to tell her this is something that most guys would probably be jealous of, if they believed she was a real girl. Do you think I am right?

Jack1666

Gold Member
I have a new GF who is basically down to try literally anything, at least once. She also has a mindset of allowing me to do close to anything I want to her.
Some examples - if she is asleep and I wake up horny, she's down to let me do what I want to her, even if she doesnt wake up. I made a comment about if she ever fell asleep in the back seat of the car, that she would be fair game for me to use how I want and her response was "well, I havent used the safe word yet have I?"
If I tell her that I want to go a 'few rounds', even if it was only me getting the O for most of them, shes down for it.
Basically anything I can think of wanting to do, shes down to do. Time of day doesn't even matter to her.

There are a lot more examples of just how willing she is for just about anything and I have tried to tell her this is something that most guys would probably be jealous of, if they believed she was a real girl. Do you think I am right?
My wife is very similar.

One of the first things she said to me when we met was "What haven't you done sexually, that you want to do?"

CraigieBoi

Travelling looking for positive funny people
Diamond Member
I'm jealous. You are lucky. So what are you doing on this site? Only joking.
I am seeing a wl regularly who is a bit adventurous. Likes the things i like. I cant get enough of her.

CraigieBoi

Diamond Member
My answer to your title - yes please. Where can i meet an adventurus girl?
I dream of meeting a girl like this. Beautiful and addicted to your cock and giving you blowjobs.

Jack1666

Gold Member
I dream of meeting a girl like this. Beautiful and addicted to your cock and giving you blowjobs.
I'd be a bit worried about her having that lit cigarette so close to my cock!

Kenny

Diamond Member
Are you still in the Honeymoon period? Hopefully you can keep up with her as if you can't see will find someone else that can.

StevieG

Diamond Member
This video reminds me that the honeymoon period is so good...but after a few months a BJ every morning would drive me absolutely nuts

CraigieBoi

Diamond Member
@StevieG in that video she complains if she does not get to suck his cock. Also she is waiting for him when he gets home. Just imagine being milked a couple times a day. I suppose you are right. It would get tiring.

JT777

Gold Member
I am asking if you think guys would be jealous of the fact, that my gf has this mindset?
I see. It’s one thing to write anonymous comments here but if you are telling your friends intimate details about your partner it’s very disrespectful to her.
I pity her and she deserves better

Some may be jealous yeah. Not myself.
If a girl isn’t adventurous I wouldn’t become her partner.

Lingus

Legend Member
I'm guessing that you've probably by now forgotten whatever was that 'safe word' that you both agreed upon ... ;)

A

Albany

Hmmm,I just got rid of 3 of my FWB. Your girl sounds like one of them 🤣
I have to admit I'll only go out with someone like that. If they are not into fun and adventure it would be too boring.
I'd probably end up on a site like this for fun and adventure 🤣🤣

mrys

Legend Member
Rose reportedly gave Lang a BJ every morning. No doubt he loved it.....little did he know it was costing $136,000.00 per blow. Women are waaaaaaayyy more savvy and strategic than men. Enjoy her adulation but maybe think with both brains :)

Jack1666

Gold Member
Rose reportedly gave Lang a BJ every morning. No doubt he loved it.....little did he know it was costing $136,000.00 per blow. Women are waaaaaaayyy more savvy and strategic than men. Enjoy her adulation but maybe think with both brains :)
I'm sure his accountants were all over it.

No doubt the best price he could get :)

Madmax1700

Legend Member

Lol 😂 normally when you a make a wife out of a GF the table turns 😂😂

CDSC

Gold Member
@StevieG in that video she complains if she does not get to suck his cock. Also she is waiting for him when he gets home. Just imagine being milked a couple times a day. I suppose you are right. It would get tiring.
I would be happy to give it a try ..