• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

Guys how far does your cum go when you ejaculate?

aussie_single34

Resident kinky pervert
Foundation Member
Depends on how horny I am
If I've been on the trigger all day and unable to cum then I can shoot a good 6 feet
However normally its 6 inches or so

GeechyDan

Silver Member
Usually around the upper chest but with the right kind of "Pinch & Release" technique the velocity achieved i could take out an eye...
I did know a guy who could on regular occasions make it quite easily, from a lying position to his 12 foot ceiling!! Freak of nature man!!

L

Lord Spikey

Well, there is a story.
When I was young, I owned a machine gun, with deadly accuracy at anything upto about a metre
As I got older, I traded that in for a revolver; not quite the distance, or the accuracy but still very reliable.
Now, in middle age, all I have is an old blunderbuss. It takes about half an hour to load and rarely shoots much past the end on the muzzle.
Although, every now and then; when the sun is shining and the grass is growing and everything is right with the world, all things come together in a special way. It is usually when I am with the gorgeous Sasha Mei that I relive the old days of my youth and again attain distances and volumes that were but a memory. Oh Sasha, Sasha, wherefore art thou, Sasha?

XLNC

Whatever happened to FREE love?
Legend Member
It depends on the duration of sexual arousal usually. A long period of sustained excitement is almost always followed by far-reaching spurts, up to a few feet perhaps (never managed the ceiling though!), whereas a short arousal-to-orgasm episode will result in a creamier but less spectacular ejaculation. If I consciously hold it in for a split-second at the point of release, it often results in a more powerful explosion -- most masseuses I've been with love watching that.

I wouldn't mind a tantric session someday, e.g.

SAO26.2

Wiink. I'll Do the Rest
Gold Member
Depends on how horny I am
If I've been on the trigger all day and unable to cum then I can shoot a good 6 feet
However normally its 6 inches or so
Why do Aussies use the metric system for everything except sex discussions? If it's related to sex, it's always talked about in inches, feet, or as in the post below, miles. Y'all sure know how to confuse a Texan.

svengali

Foundation Member
Why do Aussies use the metric system for everything except sex discussions? If it's related to sex, it's always talked about in inches, feet, or as in the post below, miles. Y'all sure know how to confuse a Texan.

True that!! And if you read the births column in the "West" you will find that Australian babies are mostly made to imperial measurements too.