• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

Guys - Girls tanning

How do you like to see a woman tanned?

• No tanning at all

Votes: 2 33.3%
  • All over tan - no tan lines anywhere

Votes: 4 66.7%
  • Tan lines for bottom only - boobs totally tanned

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Tan lines on boobs are sexy

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

svengali

Foundation Member
A light one, especially on a blonde wearing a white singlet and shorts.

Definitely, the "cook yourself all weekend" look which was in vogue during my youth is not a good look. Better to fake it than bake it, girls.

W

wingman

As long as its not spray on stuff, me likey

Had a friend experiement with melanotan this summer, it's doing well for him and no side affects.

W

WRXXXR

I think tanned bodies look so much nicer than a white body.

Best tan is the sun IMHO. Free and effective if you don't OD on it.

All over tan is best for the classy look but rich tan lines on boobs and bums is a bit of a trashy Cali look that I like

Demon

Legend Member
I think tanned bodies look so much nicer than a white body.

Best tan is the sun IMHO. Free and effective if you don't OD on it.

All over tan is best for the classy look but rich tan lines on boobs and bums is a bit of a trashy Cali look that I like

WRXXXR - I like your thinking.:notworthy

W

WRXXXR

And many of the fake tans are worse than the sun..

They contain all sorts of dangerous chemicals including the stuff they make rat-sak out of and why they say don't use them whilst pregnant.

And spray tans might look good from far but are usually far from good unless it's a super pro job that doesn't make you look like an oompa loompa

Demon

Legend Member
And many of the fake tans are worse than the sun..

They contain all sorts of dangerous chemicals including the stuff they make rat-sak out of and why they say don't use them whilst pregnant.

And spray tans might look good from far but are usually far from good unless it's a super pro job that doesn't make you look like an oompa loompa

With you on this as well WRXXXR.

Happy2

Legend Member
Tans are nice until that beautiful velvety smooth skin starts toughening getting craggy and cancerous lesions start to appear

Demon

Legend Member
That's why WRXXXR said 'if you don't OD it.

Too many people are totally avoiding the sun, resulting in vitamin D deficiency rising.

Happy2

Legend Member
I like many men have worked outdoors for years And have started paying the costs now
As you know most people who work outside for instance wont turn to their butch brickie mate And ask for some sunscreen
And you can get enough VitD without tanning Surely

W

WRXXXR

I bet that's what every generation says. If people cared about not getting cancer, no one would smoke and I don't know about you guys but I'd rather have skin cancers removed (and I will in the future) than get lung cancer.

Happy2

Legend Member
I bet that's what every generation says. If people cared about not getting cancer, no one would smoke and I don't know about you guys but I'd rather have skin cancers removed (and I will in the future) than get lung cancer.

I just find it strange that the two you mention WR3XR are two
of the most preventable yet we Choose to try and inflict them
on ourselves

W

WRXXXR

Certainly no doubt in that H2!

I don't smoke (think it's a terribly disgusting habit) but in my case I love the outdoors and while I try not to get burnt it doesn't take long for the sun to affect you

Happy2

Legend Member
And so many of us get burnt before we wise up anyway How many times
are kids ,teens burnt just being kids So sometimes the damage is already done
As for smoking I have been off the dreaded weed 18years now best thing
I have done for myself in a long while