• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

Gross Natural Services

MSGKG

Silver Member
Omg..f...me...has anyone seen the kiwi girl on locanto offering natural sex??...man that shits totally wrong...was on there yesterday but seen it for a week now I reckon....poor chick...either really stupid or its a prank ad..but its got heaps of photos up of her....man this shit should be illegal....can u imagine the shit thats being spread around the suburbs if people actually take her up n the offer...f....d up!!

spankles

Bronze Member
I guess it is a bit of Darwinism really. Those who engage in it can't be pouring fingers if/when it turns nasty.

MSGKG

Silver Member
OMG...her ad is on locanto today offering natural sex...reckons shes been recently tested and she's clean..hahahahhahaahaha....thats the funniest shit ever....seriously someone needs to tell locanto to take her disease carry ad town

Pretty dumb chick....thinks the guys she fucked naturally last week are ok cause nothing came up on test...hahah anyone wanna tell her she might need to wait 12 weeks for a hiv test to come up positive....ughhh hate o think what she's spreading around the suburbs

Anyone wanna see the ad just type in kiwi or kiwi 18...it should come up....disgusting if u ask me

I can understand the asians putting that shit up..but a kiwi....thats just strange and 18???? Feel sorry for her future partners

Last edited by a moderator:

MSGKG

Silver Member
Yep she's on locanto again this morning offering more fucked up natural sex services ....who on earth is taking her up on these offers ???? People must be or she wouldn't be on her again...feel sorry for all the wives and gfs of some of these blokes that are seeing her...absolutely fucked up

MSGKG

Silver Member
Can anyone on her report her to locanto or cops...this shit surely has to be taken down.....she obviously never saw the grim reaper ads

Or maybe they never heard of hiv in NZ

Just look up locanto and 18 yr kiwi

Last edited by a moderator:

Mrs Langtrees

Manager @ Langtrees
Foundation Member
Why don't you write her a polite email and tell her that she is selling herself short, and maybe risking her life. Remember it is probably a third party writing the advert id she is Asian and she has no idea what the advert says. I just read kiwi call her and leave a message you may not hit 25 if you are risking your life.
Guys you individually can make a difference be polite charming and they will listen to a man before they will listen to me.

Mrs Langtrees

Manager @ Langtrees
Foundation Member
Locanto are a german company and I can't understand why our governments and health officials have not written to Locanto about the community problems this sort of advertising causes. I read there conditions and they are very clear that posts not contain anything that is illegal or unlawful yet they still allow unsafe sex to advertised when every state government has laws against this happening.

Phoebe

Some Village lost an Idiot!
Legend Member
And it’s still going all the Asian’s are offering it on online advertising

Do you think its just Asians... think not... I could tell things that would make you cringe.. that is happening right NOW in the Sydney sex scene and believe me its the truth.... and those are not Asian Parlors BUT local westernized ladies...

Sabre

Silver Member
Yes I seen her ad on Locanto. There’s a few of those ads and the ones that only offer safe sex in one sentence. Then the price list for cip or cim in the next. They are playing Russian roulette with the punters health and their own.

Aaa

Silver Member
Omg..f...me...has anyone seen the kiwi girl on locanto offering natural sex??...man that shits totally wrong...was on there yesterday but seen it for a week now I reckon....poor chick...either really stupid or its a prank ad..but its got heaps of photos up of her....man this shit should be illegal....can u imagine the shit thats being spread around the suburbs if people actually take her up n the offer...f....d up!!
That shit IS illegal.

Aaa

Silver Member
OMG...her ad is on locanto today offering natural sex...reckons shes been recently tested and she's clean..hahahahhahaahaha....thats the funniest shit ever....seriously someone needs to tell locanto to take her disease carry ad town

Pretty dumb chick....thinks the guys she fucked naturally last week are ok cause nothing came up on test...hahah anyone wanna tell her she might need to wait 12 weeks for a hiv test to come up positive....ughhh hate o think what she's spreading around the suburbs

Anyone wanna see the ad just type in kiwi or kiwi 18...it should come up....disgusting if u ask me

I can understand the asians putting that shit up..but a kiwi....thats just strange and 18???? Feel sorry for her future partners
Doesn’t matter if she was tested yesterday, most sti’s don’t show up on results until about 3 months after contracting it. But let’s face it someone doing that, isn’t concerned about their health at all and she doesn’t get tested at all.