• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

Great Massage Coco Chinese 25yo Anyday

Mrs Langtrees

Owner & Creator
Foundation Member
working today Sunday 20th

83A Main Street,
Osborne Park, WA, 6017
easy front and back parking,clean and professional

Last edited:

longjohn

Longjohn TS
Legend Member
Coco certainly gives a great massage, however you prefer to have it, she is also a happy fun girl to spend time with.

Went in today 3 girls 1 lady boy there .Coco came in on day off.

She showed me the other two girls that were available but chose her for her attitude . She is a fun girl.

No massage just play time for 60 minutes. I was hungry from the start and so was she.

Then I just laid back and enjoyed my time then she layed back and then on her front while i was staring in the mirror that was there.;)

Wonderful lady all 51kg of her .

Mopar63

Gold Member
Went in today 3 girls 1 lady boy there .Coco came in on day off.

She showed me the other two girls that were available but chose her for her attitude . She is a fun girl.

No massage just play time for 60 minutes. I was hungry from the start and so was she.

Then I just laid back and enjoyed my time then she layed back and then on her front while i was staring in the mirror that was there.;)

Wonderful lady all 51kg of her .

Lol, such a versatile girl, always willing and gives her best, with a smile. 🤩

Drinkwater

Gold Member
Had a bad punt at Comfort a long time ago so had avoided the place until today. Just felt like a bit of fun and I was around the corner so I booked Coco for a quick visit. Absolutely glad I did.

One of the best punts I've had in awhile. Nice girl with a gorgeous body and a fun attitude. Will be back to see Coco again.