• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

Google is your friend

derfderfderfderf

Silver Member
I visit the island every few years and it's getting much more difficult to find people via the wechat, Badoo or Tinder tricks compared to a few years ago. Heading out to Kuta is a practically a guarantee or you could go to the handful of venues and try your luck.

If you're lazy like me, do a search for sensual massages on Google maps. Agencies spam maps constantly with links to outcall services.

Or you could also just google sensual massage outcall but I've had less success with what was on offer.

These sites go up and down constantly on Google maps so saving them for later won't help but there are plenty of new options for when they get deleted. The webpages will point to a Whatsapp number that you can message for the menu. Services usually are only for massage and HR but some might advertise more. Naturally you can negotiate with the girl when she arrives.

I post this because last night I hit the jackpot. Only wanting a quick massage and HR. I picked a random agency and girl only to be greeted by an absolute stunner 90 minutes later. Great English, positive attitude and completely not what I was expecting. Paid 800K as advertised however that one hour massage (which was very good by itself) turned into a 4 hour GFE with all the trimmings. She got carried away after the flip as she allowed touching which eventually lead to an eventful evening.

She only asked for the 800K at the end and didn't even count it when she left. I slipped in a couple of USD in the pile of rupiah as I didn't have any more local currency on hand to tip with.

Tipped her how much I would have paid for back home which was substantially higher than the $100-odd damage I had originally budgeted for.

Regrettably I made a couple of mistakes. Agencies delete all their messages after so I can't find out the name of who I got and I don't know which agency I used as I messaged a couple and had to get a new phone because I dropped it during a massive thunderstorm.

I've been lucky before but this was on a different level. Those Balinese can really put on a show when they're in the mood.

T

Tigers04

Great post. Where is this place?!? 😂😂
I've only gotten lucky a couple of times in bali by walking around, Most times, the boss lady interrupts the massage and haggles to a point were you have to up and leave with nothing but a shit massage.

Both lucky times were girls that were stunningly beautiful too from seemingly legit massage parlour. Not the bad ones.The bad ones, urgh.