Goodbye

S

Shy guy from aus

Hi everyone this is probably be last post that u will see from me as I imagine going to be decactervating this account hopefully by tomorrow. Goodbye to you beautiful people and best of luck for the rest of year.

Lingus

Legend Member
I just reviewed some of your posts, 'Shy guy'. Good luck with the organised dating scene; in a way, it would be interesting to see your reviews of such, as I really don't have the enthusiasm to try that method of meeting the ladies.

And, I prefer not to actively seek the "perfect partner" ... I think a lot of it comes down to sheer luck, and in that way is not necessarily all that different to seeking the "perfect masseuse".

Best wishes to 'Shy guy' ... I think many of the average punters here would opt for a happy personal relationship, if the opportunity presents.

S

Shy guy from aus

I just reviewed some of your posts, 'Shy guy'. Good luck with the organised dating scene; in a way, it would be interesting to see your reviews of such, as I really don't have the enthusiasm to try that method of meeting the ladies.

And, I prefer not to actively seek the "perfect partner" ... I think a lot of it comes down to sheer luck, and in that way is not necessarily all that different to seeking the "perfect masseuse".

Best wishes to 'Shy guy' ... I think many of the average punters here would opt for a happy personal relationship, if the opportunity presents.
I Finding self looking for a happy personal relationship. U never know what the future holds and thank u for the well wishes