• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

yctk

Silver Member
Anyone punters seen any good ladyboys lately? I feel like Perth struggle for some nice ladyboys for a while?

Pavlin13

Silver Member
Just seen Celena Hen in Perth and even though photos in the adds are not her, she is better looking . She is both gorgeous in looks but also in personality and did not disappoint. She also told me it was her first trip to Perth and leaves on Saturday so you need to be quick. A Text from her 5 minutes after leaving and thanking me for seeing her was a also a nice touch.

The link is broken, so has been taken down.

Last edited by a moderator:

bepp

Another World Member
Legend Member
Just seen Celena Hen in Perth and even though photos in the adds are not her, she is better looking . She is both gorgeous in looks but also in personality and did not disappoint. She also told me it was her first trip to Perth and leaves on Saturday so you need to be quick. A Text from her 5 minutes after leaving and thanking me for seeing her was a also a nice touch.

The link is broken, so has been taken down.

no photo?

any LB massage?? i been asking that for a while now....try AMP in st georges tce.....then try wechat ......emily is the girl

yctk

Silver Member
no photo?

any LB massage?? i been asking that for a while now....try AMP in st georges tce.....then try wechat ......emily is the girl

Yes...I did try her before. She is nice person. Just thinking to see others one

Miss Monique

Adelaide's original Plus Size Delight
Legend Member
This one looks nice The link is broken, so has been taken down.

bepp

Another World Member
Legend Member
Yes...I did try her before. She is nice person. Just thinking to see others one
yeah no where ya comin from.......i been outa the scene for a while now but i see in B/P you may find some
I'd like to knoa if there r any working in normal businesses such az a chemist assistant a shop hand at a various dress shop in a bank.....yeah i wANna go n perve

Miss Monique

Adelaide's original Plus Size Delight
Legend Member
yeah no where ya comin from.......i been outa the scene for a while now but i see in B/P you may find some
I'd like to knoa if there r any working in normal businesses such az a chemist assistant a shop hand at a various dress shop in a bank.....yeah i wANna go n perve

Even better a lingerie shop or a nurse just think of those sponge baths

Pavlin13

Silver Member
no photo?

try The link is broken, so has been taken down.