• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

Good Dating Sites

S

Shy guy from aus

Hi just wandering if anyone knows of any good dating sites. I'm mainly just looking maybe a relationship it's a bit hard to say yet I haven't met the right woman yet. And also just looking for Friends with benefits kinda six or no strings attach sex or playmates.

Miss Monique

Adelaide's original Plus Size Delight
Legend Member
IMO your better just paying for it sweetheart. That way you get exactly what you want and no craziness etc after.
I say this as a happy single woman do not waste your time with dating sights

sabredog

Steppin' Out
Legend Member
IMO your better just paying for it sweetheart. That way you get exactly what you want and no craziness etc after.
I say this as a happy single woman do not waste your time with dating sights
You say true Miss Monique. At my age (over 50), I am happy to do exactly that, rather than try to go through all of that rigmarole.

S

Shy guy from aus

Very true but what if I'm tired of being alone all day with nobody to enjoy life with. That's pretty much my whole life day in and day out. And sometimesI I just wish I had that perfect somebody to spend time with and preferably not paying for it because I can't afford it half the time. But I don't mind paying for it occasionally

sabredog

Steppin' Out
Legend Member
You get used to it but I understand how you feel. Been divorced now for six years and I try to do things every day to keep occupied. A busy work life helps somewhat.

I am a pretty nervy one so I am not the most confident punter but I find spending a quality hour with a WL helps a lot.

Sam Subham

Graphics Designer | LT Digital Team
Silver Member
Best Dating Sites
  • Zoosk : Best For Large Dating Pool
  • eHarmony : Best For Matching Based On Compatibility
  • Seeking.com : Best For Rich Singles
  • AshleyMadison : Best For Discreet Dating
  • Dating.com : Best Site For Casual Dating
  • SilverSingles: Best For Mature Dating
  • JDate: Best For Jewish Dating
  • Elite Singles: Best For Professional Dating