• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

Mrs Langtrees

Owner & Creator
Foundation Member
I asked a friend to recommend good bars in Darwin to take the ladies for a meal and socialize. Please add to the list

Bogarts Tavern Parap
Sheenigans CBD
Winnelie Hotel
Howard Springs Hotel (we visit on Tuesdays 5.30pm-8pm)

Last edited:

Langtrees VIP Darwin

(08) 8914 0058
Legend Member
I asked the locals, where is the action and the best places to be seen: This is the list so far.

WISDOM BAR - 48 Mitchell Street -08 8941 4866

LOST AVENUE - 89 Mitchell St 08 8942 3300

MONSOONS BAR - 46 Mitchell St 08 8941 7188

SENSATIONS STRIP CLUB -

WINNELLIE HOTEL -34 Winnellie Rd Winnellie Friday Lunch Time Girlie Show

Please let us know of others to add to this list.

D

Dannielle Liebe

I was kicked out of the camp last time I visited Jabiru Social Club!

plutorules

Silver Member
I asked a friend to recommend good bars in Darwin to take the ladies for a meal and socialize. Please add to the list

Bogarts Tavern Parap
Sheenigans CBD
Winnelie Hotel
Howard Springs Hotel (we visit on Tuesdays 5.30pm-8pm)

Few more to add to the list are:
Deck Bar
Nirvana
Pricinct
Squires Tavern
Palmerston Tarvern
Viva LaVida Wine and Tapas Bar

darwinlad

Silver Member
howard springs tavern has great food and a very relaxrd atmosphere, ill try to go Tuesdays and meet the girls.

Zara Daniels

Gold Member
We have been going to the Howard Springs Tavern on a Tuesday night, great food, I love their meat platters & spare ribs. A good friendly crowd and a very clean pub.
OMG that platter was absolutely amazing!
And yes the guys there were all very polite and relaxed and gentlemen. Ive not been to a bar where the guys outnumber the women to that extent but i have to say it wasnt seedy at all the bathrooms were clean and the service was great and
the food!!! :p:p:p

Jaylily

Gold Member
Hi All, went to the Howard Springs Tavern on Tuesday night with MAK in Darwin and it was a lot of fun, we got dinner, drinks and a free strip show :rolleyes:. MAK was loving her gin and tonics as well :rolleyes:

Last night I went to Shenanigans on mitchell street in Darwin's city and I found the staffs level of customer service to be outstanding, every time a staff member walked past me they asked how I was and did I need anything, I was truly impressed:D