• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

Goatee + cunnilingus

W

willMD

I have recently started growing a goatee, mustache+chin. Think Vladimir Lenin for lack of a better example. I also enjoy giving cunnilingus, i haven't done it since i have started growing the beard, and i am worried the hairs might cause irritation while i do it.

Has anyone given or received cunnilingus with or from someone with a goatee? does it cause discomfort, or does it not matter?

T

turibesman

I would think discomfort, spikey! But lets have a lady answer haha

A

Amberinburswood

The only thing that i notice is that tongue inside me and licking my clit until i cum.
Gets to enjoy the taste of me for much longer thanks to the goatee lol

B

bigshooter

Once its past the pokey stage it should be fine. Mine is longish and theres been no complaints about it being rough. Amber is right though, there are juices that get caught in the 'stach and they can be very enjoyable later on!

T

throbby

Reminds me of many years ago prior to moving out of home.......Get home late at night after an hour or two going down on the girlfriend. Mum was up and wanted a goodnight peck on the cheek. Sometimes having a flavour saving beard can be a bad thing! :?)

A

adventurous annie

LOL - throbby that is hillarious! As for me, the only time i really notice my partners facial hair is when he wants me to.... when he slowly brushes his face against my thighs on his way to my pussy... carressing my skin with his soft downy facial hair to drive me crazy and crave the tounge behind that moustache!!!!

S

sensluver

I occassionally raise a goatee - the last time my female partner enjoyes was when my long enough beard was vetween her crouch and down under. I was told to gently rub then - my position was weird but was happy that my partner was enjoying it.

C

cougar

the only discomfort is when it is harsh and spikey, after that, it's awesome.. it is an added sensation. i love it when there is a goatee

J

justdidit

everyone i have dated has asked me to grow one, sometimes its noticable, sometimes its not