Giving oral to women

T

townsvillefun

I have only had one service experience and she would not let me give her oral. I had spoken to a lady previously to see if it was ok but she was not available on the day that i decided to do it. What i want to ask is, if it is common or uncommon for the girls to let you perform oral on them and if they have to wear something? because that would defeat what i love to do. This has put me off going to another one because this is something that i want to be able to do.

T

townsvillefun

Any responses? Do working girls let you lick them without protection?

Bluegrass9

Diamond Member
The answer, yes- a late answer but at lest one has arrived. Well in Canberra that is. I am sure if you look in the right contact places where you are, all will be revealed to you.
:walk:

T

townsvillefun

thankyou Bluegrass. I also received an answer from Miranda that was more on the legal side of things. I did not even consider that. I was looking at the perspective of the woman allowing it.

C

Curious1

There are legal issues with this?
Im curious...can you enlighten me as to what they are?

justabadgirl

Silver Member
thankyou Bluegrass. I also received an answer from Miranda that was more on the legal side of things. I did not even consider that. I was looking at the perspective of the woman allowing it.

I don't think if I was a guy I would be all that interested in licking a piece of rubber and paying for the privilege

But I think I would offer that service if it was a private call and I had already gotten to know the guy from a couple of visits prior.

xJBxx

Edit: By that service I meant bareback giving or receiving oral ;)

Bluegrass9

Diamond Member
Canberra is also known as Sex city and yes it does keep up to its name. Therefore one does not have to lick rubber unless they are into PVC.

i remember years ago they stated there were no brothels in Queensland. Four corners a TV show proved them wrong big time.

C

crazytown

I am a sex worker in Queensland so i work under the states laws...

Is anyone concerned about safety here ???
The meaning of safe sex is to avoid the exchange of bodily fluids, and licking out a girl is licking her bodily fluids. If she has anything, you may contract it. Girls perform oral on men with a condom for this reason.
I know that it defeats the purpose of oral on a girl, but 15 to 30 minutes of fun is not worth catching anything for...
I get blood tested every 8 to 10 weeks, by law it is every 3 months in QLD, so i know im clean, but lets think about this....
Lets say i get a blood test on a Monday, go to doctors for results on wednesday and get my physical examination, blood results and new health certificate. But i have worked Tuesday night. That makes the tests i have just passed now void... Get what im saying...
And if a girl lets you do things to her without protection - what makes you think you are the only one... Come on !!!!????
I love my job and all the men that allow me to live so well, and i know that a reason i do so well is due to my strict safety standards. My clients take great comfort in my standards.
Have the time of your life everyone, but please think of the bigger picture...

..xo..

T

townsvillefun

I have been doing some research of late, to see what STD's can be contracted through oral sex. Off of my memory i thought it was fairly safe, but looking now, there is more and more studies showing that it is not as safe as i thought. I might have to give that a miss i think.

Bluegrass9

Diamond Member
Yes one should first have a good long think before plunging into the unknown. Different strokes for different blokes. And I believe it is up to each one of us to decide what and not risks were are willing to take.