Girls in Bangkok

E

Egguano

Chrome Bar on Soi 7/1 in Sukhumvit is great. Classy soapy place. In fact one of the best legit massages I have ever had was on the same street. I can't remember the places name but it was the only one on the street where the ladies wore proper uniforms.
If you have a few days in Bangkok this is a great place to base yourself near. Right opposite Nana and still walking distance to Soi Cowboy. Two great places for nightlife.

P

postin

+1 for Chrome bar, used to be called Dr BJ Nuru. Pick a girl from the line-up then head upstairs to a room with a rubber floor mattress and shower. Get all oiled up and slip n slide with your girly for an hour doing whatever you like with her. A very fun experience. Costs 2000 baht and always be sure to tip your girl afterwards.

exyachtie6

Gold Member
Chrome Bar on Soi 7/1 in Sukhumvit is great. Classy soapy place. In fact one of the best legit massages I have ever had was on the same street. I can't remember the places name but it was the only one on the street where the ladies wore proper uniforms.
If you have a few days in Bangkok this is a great place to base yourself near. Right opposite Nana and still walking distance to Soi Cowboy. Two great places for nightlife.
Love the sound of these soapy massages, will have to try one next time I’m in Thailand.